How to make my name in signature all sparkly?

txaggie94gigem said:
i like the sparkly sigs too...besides freehand, how do i make the shape of a mickey head...is there a template somewhere?

Mickeyhead.gif

Yeah! Thank you!!!! That was fun, and just the distraction I needed tonight!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :cool1:

WOW! This is so cool and I caught right on and now am crazy over it..lol Watch out! lol Any other cool ideas ...???

Where the heck it the transparent option on the fonts? I saw where you change it to plain, but not transparent. HELP!

ETA: Never mind, found it.

HELP!! I am having all sorts of problmes getting my text to change to the glitter color I want. I have saved the glitter and the text. But when I go to www.magickstudio.com the problmes begin. Can someone help PLEASE!

I finally got it AWESOME, the problem was in my computer set up. Now, I would love to know how to get those sparkly outlines of Mickey and such. Anyone willing to give me some help on that?

HELP! I picked the font. I chose the font size. I clicked on "All Options", but what "transparent" box is everyone talking about? I get stuck here.

Thanks! :flower:

disneyaggie said:
HELP! I picked the font. I chose the font size. I clicked on "All Options", but what "transparent" box is everyone talking about? I get stuck here.

Thanks! :flower:

Disneyaggie when you are at flamingtext.com and have picked your font style click on "all options". Then at the bottom of that screen you will see a box that states "transparent" click the box. Next click create logo. And take it from there. That should help

wisbucky said:
Disneyaggie when you are at flamingtext.com and have picked your font style click on "all options". Then at the bottom of that screen you will see a box that states "transparent" click the box. Next click create logo. And take it from there. That should help
Well, let me give that a try! Thanks! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter