How to make my name in signature all sparkly?

wisbucky said:
Disneyaggie when you are at flamingtext.com and have picked your font style click on "all options". Then at the bottom of that screen you will see a box that states "transparent" click the box. Next click create logo. And take it from there. That should help
O. K. -- now this is weird. I did just what you said. I picked my font style. Clicked on "all options" and no where on my screen do I see a box that states "transparent".

What would you suggest? :confused3

Is there a way to put this on the signatures of emails from home? I am not super computer literate, so any help would be appreciated!

Zandy595 said:
verandahman2dkblue9hz.gif
mickeysparkleblack0oj.gif

verandahmansilver1kk.gif

andydkblue4ht.gif

Thanks Sandy, I think I'll add one of these in my siggy!!!

Thanks to all of you, I got it!!!! Now off to make one for my mom and secretly get it under her signature!!!

ok, I am computer stupid...totally...

does anyone have a easy way to do this?? Or will someone take pity on me and make me one?? If I ask DH when he gets home, he will really think I have lost it....

Take pity on a computer challenged DISer.....

Bethipooh4 said:
ok, I am computer stupid...totally...

does anyone have a easy way to do this?? Or will someone take pity on me and make me one?? If I ask DH when he gets home, he will really think I have lost it....

Take pity on a computer challenged DISer.....
Hey, at least you got some sparkly achieved!

I have YET to figure this out! I have even printed off everything to assist me and I still can't get anything to work out right. I am getting really annoyed, to say the least. It seems easy enough, but even though I am following everything to the letter, I can not get mine to do right.

GRRRR! :confused3

Edit: Finally!

i have some screen shot instructions if people want me to post them? just let me know!

What do I have to do to get past the last step? Every time that I hit upload I always get the Stop signs and it says that it doesn't work. I just wanted to do mine over again so that it wasn't so huge! I also don't really like the color and wanted to change it to twinkle in the Loki-Cola script. Can someone please help me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

If anyone is having a problem and would like some help making a sparkly sig, PM me your font name and sparkle color and I'll make one for you.

If the font is not on FlamingText.com it will have a white background. Mine has a white background, but you can't see it unless I post on a forum that has a colored background.

xCourxCorex said:
:badpc: :badpc:
I must be stupid. Everything is good until that stupid sparkly box!!
Nope -- I'm still working at mine, too! I am into day 3 and my patience is almost gone! :teeth:

Update: Thanks to some very patient Dis'ers, tah dah!

Zandy595 said:
If anyone is having a problem and would like some help making a sparkly sig, PM me your font name and sparkle color and I'll make one for you.

If the font is not on FlamingText.com it will have a white background. Mine has a white background, but you can't see it unless I post on a forum that has a colored background.

Ok. I made my sig (name) with no problems, but HOW do you make the sparkly mickey heads?????????????????????? :confused3

Zandy595 said:

I just sent you a PM

Krystina'sMommy said:
Ok. I made my sig (name) with no problems, but HOW do you make the sparkly mickey heads?????????????????????? :confused3
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b382/Zandy595/MickeyIcon1.jpg I use this Mickey head. Sorry it's so big, I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller. You'll have to resize it at MagickStudio. You make it the same way you would do a name, except instead of choosing IN under Compose select BLEND. Resize it before you do the Output part.

I hope that makes sense. Let me know if you need more help.

Thank you for the help now I'm going to try the Mickey Head.

I finally did it!!

Look!!

[/IMG]http://www.magickstudio.com/workarea/d43f3bd281bb09c946acbad66a467ef964548d4bc2cc11274c3e6c520f4d8e16/Flag.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter