How to make the most of our time in So. CA

belle&beast

DIS Veteran
I will be taking my 2 children (3 and 6) to San Diego for a wedding in early August. DH cannot get away at this time of year, so it will be just me and extended family members. We are trying to get the most out of our time there.

The wedding is on Coronado Island and I was hoping to get a hotel room close for that night, any suggestions?

I thought from there, we could go to DL/CA on Monday and Tuesday and stay in a good neighbor hotel, again, any suggestions?

I have looked into the Citypass and I think it is a great deal even if we cannot get to every place. I am new to So. CA, so any advice is appreciated! TIA

There are several hotels on Coronado Island (mostly pricey). You can find reviews at tripadvisor.com. I stayed years ago at the Glorietta Bay Inn. It was across the street from the Del Coronado and probably half the price. I've visited the Del and it is one of those places that I've always wanted to stay at. I think that the Grand Floridian at WDW is modelled on it.

We enjoyed our visits to the Hotel del Coronado. Very nice if it fits your budget.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter