How we're giving away the last podcast cruise

I think that Dreams Unlimited is being very generous by donating another cruise, but another part of me just feels:headache: that they are giving it to someone who could afford the cruise to start with.:confused3

While I'm a little disappointed that I can't win the trip (there is no way we could swing a cruise and our summer trip), I think this is fair, straight forward way to give away the last cruise. The generosity of DU is truly amazing.

I'm torn also.. Since we can't afford to do this cruise on top of our big cruise in late 2009 it makes me sad that we aren't eligible but I am happy for whoever wins cause it's a great prize. At least I get to cruise in November with my DH, DS and DSF :hug:

Good Luck everyone

Sounds like a good plan.

Remember look for the reservation that starts with "T" is the last name and ends in "hibodaux" when looking for the winner :lmao:

I think that Dreams Unlimited is being very generous by donating another cruise, but another part of me just feels:headache: that they are giving it to someone who could afford the cruise to start with.:confused3

Just cause we are going, doesn't mean we can afford it!! :lmao:

All kidding aside, for DH and myself this was our xmas gifts to one another. This will be our 15 year belated honeymoon, the first time away from our boys(14 & 11 years old), and something we have sacrificed many other things for. Besides, all the other trips given away have been up for grabs to everyone. :confused3

:sad2: Well...I guess that leaves me out.
Good luck to all those who are eligible.

I can't wait to tell DH that we can afford this cruise :) This is just going to be our summer vacation, anniversary gift, Mother's Day gift, etc... I'm willing to give all that up, because I really want to go on this cruise.

This is awesome. I wish everyone good luck. Is it May yet?

Ill just be happy for whoever wins it since I wont be eligible. Ill try to be a gracious lo.................:scared1: :scared1:

Screw that!! pick me guys seriously!!! Cmon, pick me!!!!!:headache: this sucks!!!!:headache: :headache: :mad:

Ok, ill be nice, congrats to whoever wins:hug:

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH:mad:

:flower3:

Thanks Team and DU. Good luck to the eligibles. :goodvibes

Sounds like a good way to do it. Good luck to everybody. :thumbsup2

While I'm a little disappointed that I can't win the trip (there is no way we could swing a cruise and our summer trip), I think this is fair, straight forward way to give away the last cruise. The generosity of DU is truly amazing.

Just cause we are going, doesn't mean we can afford it!! :lmao:

Exactly!:lmao: I am actually thinking of getting a part time job to help pay for the costs associated with the cruise. :thumbsup2

This is fantastic! Thanks to the podcast crew and Dreams Unlimited for making it possible. :thumbsup2

Agreed!!! (And happy to hear that crazydisneyman is finally "on board.")

Wait a moment...did I read that Chris is now officially joining us on this cruise????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter