How we're giving away the last podcast cruise

Well that's me out!

Nevermind I couldn't go anyway.:sad2:

Best of luck everyone else!

Exactly!:lmao: I am actually thinking of getting a part time job to help pay for the costs associated with the cruise. :thumbsup2

Okay. Just in case you were perhaps thinking of announcing the fact that you're getting a part-time job to help pay for the cruise, don't mention it in front of MY DH :) He might get some silly idea that I need a job, too.

Okay. Just in case you were perhaps thinking of announcing the fact that you're getting a part-time job to help pay for the cruise, don't mention it in front of MY DH :) He might get some silly idea that I need a job, too.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Mums the word. ;)

:wizard: Good luck to those qualifying! I hope the winner will be someone I know.

This is cool. Thank you Podcas Crew and DU. You guys rock!

Agreed!!! (And happy to hear that crazydisneyman is finally "on board.")

Me Too!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Yay Chris! :thumbsup2

Wait a moment...did I read that Chris is now officially joining us on this cruise????

Yea Chris!!!!!

Thanks everyone.

We are tenatively planning on going. It would really help if we could win the cruise :) , but may the best person win. :thumbsup2

We are really trying to get the particulars worked out so stay tuned. I am hoping for the best!

Wow, just saw this and 4 pages of posts already! :goodvibes

Good luck to everyone - what a sweet way to give away the last one! :thumbsup2

Thx a mint John, Pete and DU for your generosity - as you can tell, it's very much appreciated by your loyal subjects, and it makes it soooooo exciting! :woohoo:

cheers,
:flower3:

Oh drats! I should have let our reservations ride a little longer. Might have had a chance to go for free. But, with the recent loss of my job, it seemed prudent to cancel asap!

Drats!!

Just cause we are going, doesn't mean we can afford it!! :lmao:

All kidding aside, for DH and myself this was our xmas gifts to one another. This will be our 15 year belated honeymoon, the first time away from our boys(14 & 11 years old), and something we have sacrificed many other things for. Besides, all the other trips given away have been up for grabs to everyone. :confused3

So very true- Kristen and I both made the leap to go on this cruise without our families, it is a stretch for both of us- but where there is a will there's a way:)
I do understand how others might be dissapointed, but they are very generous to be doing this and they know many of us have sacrificed to be able to be there

Pick me, Pick me :yay:

In all seriousness- thanks podcast crew! :thumbsup2

Thanks Podcast Crew and DU. This is a great way to give away the last cruise!:thumbsup2

I think this is a great way to give away the last podcast. I haven't listened to a podcast since the cruise info show, so this will create a nice suspense builder. I'll be listening to all of them on my trip from WI to FL next tuesday the 13th! By my calculations I should have an entire 13hr day's drive worth of podcasts

Regarding the comment about the winner being someone who could afford the cruise anyway... I sort of felt the same way at first, but I think the idea can be better expressed another way.

In my opinion, I would have preferred to see the cruise awarded to (potentially) someone who did not already have plans to go.

On the other hand, finding out that your upcoming vacation is going to be free is certainly not a bad prize either, just a little different, in some ways. But, it's no less generous of Dreams Unlimited, or anything like that.

I have a long car ride the weekend of the 15th, I was going to save up the podcasts to make the time go, there is no way I can do that now!
:yay: :yay: :yay:
How fun!

Regarding the comment about the winner being someone who could afford the cruise anyway... I sort of felt the same way at first, but I think the idea can be better expressed another way.

In my opinion, I would have preferred to see the cruise awarded to (potentially) someone who did not already have plans to go.

On the other hand, finding out that your upcoming vacation is going to be free is certainly not a bad prize either, just a little different, in some ways. But, it's no less generous of Dreams Unlimited, or anything like that.

Well-stated.

Good luck to all the cruisers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter