How would you go about complimenting manegent?

captinhookedondisney

HIDDEN MICKEY'S ARE EVERYWHERE
I had an amazing encounter with every Disney CM on my past trip but one sticks out like you can't believe!

WDWDINE accidentally made my reservation for Hoop Dee Doo for New Years Eve instead of the day before, and we never got a confirmation email. We were also meeting friends that night (on a separate and correct reservation)

So when we got there on 12/30 thinking we had a reservation the CM said bad news it's tomorrow night,( he even told us if we didn't want to go we could sell it for almost 2x), and the manager was right behind him and said, I think I can do something. Her name was Jennifer, and she took that night which could have been full of stress, and made sure we had the best experience possible.

While we were originally in cat 2, that was full for the night, and so was cat 1 but she made sure we had the best service and best seats in cat 3. She personally made sure the players interacted plenty with us and she also checked on us 3 x that night, and once after the show.

What is the best way to make sure she gets 1,000,000 accolades for this outstanding service? Email, phone?

In this case I think a hand written letter addressed to Jennifer's supervisor would be appropriate. Be sure to include all the particulars of your experience, dates, times etc. It may required some digging or a phone call or two to get names address but if you feel so strongly about commending Jennifer for a job well done then I'm sure the extra leg work will be worth it. Good Luck!

Walt Disney World Guest Relations
P.O. Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

This is the universal address! For example, if you want to write to the General Manager of All Star Music, or any other resort, address the envelope to the person and use the P.O. Box 10000 address.

Maybe this will work. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter