Hungry Are The Damned! 10/15/07-10/25/07 - COMPLETED W/LOTS OF PICS!!!

After 4 character meals... she's gonna need that drinkie poo!!! ;)

EEEEEE! Remind me when you're here again? And buy a back-up battery for your phone this time ;)

I want a beer float! I'm officially inviting myself. :upsidedow

I bet you'll be there earlier than me, as I'm coming in close to the tail end of their trip. But you're always welcome for a beery floaty good time! :hug:
My trip starts 10/15.

I would opt for not stalking since we know about it this time. :lmao: As for the Fountain, I was thinking that if we can't get there on Wednesday evening maybe it would be a good place for a light lunch and beery dessert on Thursday before attending Kitchen Impossible. :confused3

Oooh, Kitchen Impossible! I like the snappy title! I was thinking more along the lines of PR Impossible, since he could use all the good PR he could get. :)
I think the beer float could be my meal. :laughing:

F&W update ...

Those fargin bastiches canceled our champagne brunch yesterday ... it was scheduled for october 14th and was to be the perfect start to our drink around the WS tour. And now, due to "unforseen challenges" the event has been poofed! :sad2:

I'm very sorry to say now that it is one review I won't be able to bring you and I was sure looking forward to it because I think it would have been a good one. :laughing:

I don't know if we'll do anything to replace this event or not. Certainly there are no other F&W events taking place during our trip that we're interested in and the rest of our overall schedule is pretty darn good, if I say so myself, so I'm not sure what will happen on this day now. I guess we can all wait and be surprised together. :rotfl2:

Hint ... I'm seriously thinking about a rental car and some good eats over at Universal with my boy Emeril, who doesn't know that he's my boy at all. :lmao:

Brenda, I am so looking forward to your next batch of dining reviews - more importantly, can't wait for you to get back and start planning that F&WF trip and meet for 2009 :thumbsup2

Brenda, I am so looking forward to your next batch of dining reviews - more importantly, can't wait for you to get back and start planning that F&WF trip and meet for 2009 :thumbsup2

Hiya Joh! :goodvibes

My wheels are already spinning for 2009 ... I think it's going to be so much fun! :thumbsup2

The real question .. how do we get over to the HRC so that I can buy you a Kaluha Colada? :laughing:

I am SO jealous that you are going during F&W Fest. DH and I so want to do that but it's just not meant to be right now.

Speaking of jealous - Holy moly, Robert Irvine! DH and I really enjoy him and have just chosen to overlook the resume issue. He's very entertaining. I can't wait for your review on that.

So, will you be doing a pre-trippie or will you continue on this thread until you start your dining review?

Brenda - I am so jealous of you right now!! One day the disney fairies will grant my wish and let me go to the F&W festival. Any chance that this year will we get some video podcasts (cause that would be fraking awesome!)

okay brenda - i'm totally confused! i've been off the boards for several months due to family events ... the last i remember was that you and your husband were not going to go to the food and wine festival in 2008 (gasp) and were perhaps off to a different adventure this fall...
i'm sorry to be behind the news flash - can i possibly have a brief but informative update???
thanks old friend!:flower3:

I am SO jealous that you are going during F&W Fest. DH and I so want to do that but it's just not meant to be right now.

Speaking of jealous - Holy moly, Robert Irvine! DH and I really enjoy him and have just chosen to overlook the resume issue. He's very entertaining. I can't wait for your review on that.

So, will you be doing a pre-trippie or will you continue on this thread until you start your dining review?

Hi Shauna! I hope you and your DH make it to F&W sooner rather than later - you'd both probably have a great time at the festival!

I hadn't really thought of doing a pre-dining trippie, although I might jump in with one if I start feeling ambitious. The problem is that some of our plans are still in flux and I hate to set the table for reviews that may not happen now.

To quote my hubby, "we'll see." ;)

Brenda - I am so jealous of you right now!! One day the disney fairies will grant my wish and let me go to the F&W festival. Any chance that this year will we get some video podcasts (cause that would be fraking awesome!)

Hi Meg! I thought the disney fairies were going to whisk you away to WDW next October for your birthday and some F&W good times? :goodvibes

As for video podcasts ... eh, that's unlikely. For one thing, we'd need a censor (well, mostly me ... I have a sharp and rather profane tongue) and for another, I don't think we'd translate well to the screen. We're better off staying on paper. :lmao:

BTW - you used the word frak, which is fraking great! Who is the twelfth cylon ... inquiring BSG geeks want to know! :thumbsup2

okay brenda - i'm totally confused! i've been off the boards for several months due to family events ... the last i remember was that you and your husband were not going to go to the food and wine festival in 2008 (gasp) and were perhaps off to a different adventure this fall... i'm sorry to be behind the news flash - can i possibly have a brief but informative update???
thanks old friend!:flower3:

Hiya! Wondered where you'd been hiding. :goodvibes

You're not wrong ... Jay and I were not supposed to go back to WDW this fall, but something changed a few months back and we were able to go ahead and book this trip which we would probably now end up canceling if we could (you know how stuff just happens to get in the way of fun-time? That's been happening a lot around here lately).

Anyway, we did spend time in Vegas in April and we just got back from a quick weekend in Boca Raton and now in 6 weeks we'll be back in WDW to eat more and more food.

Does that help? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter