Husband will go to Disney on 3 conditions...

Les Halles in France has a Turkey BLT. I bet it's better than the turkey sandwich at BOG.
The turkey sw at BOG is good, but certainly not the best. I agree that the sandwiches at Les Halles is better. Then again to each their own.

OP, dont forget to keep checking for ADRs multiple times a day, and even up to the day before. Many people cancel the day before to avoid the fees.

We will go from AKL to MK, get on monorail to poly for 4pm, order the bread pudding to go and eat it on the way to Disney springs.

I wouldn't count on being able to get the bread pudding "to go". They may be able to accommodate you, but many restaurants at Disney just simply don't do stuff to go. Be prepared to possibly eat it there if need be.

For BOG, try to find two reservations for 1 guest with times that are close to each other (for example, an ADR for 1 at 12:30 pm and an ADR for 1 at 12:40pm). You can choose where you sit, so it doesn't really matter that you may enter the restaurant at two different times. If you get the ADR's I highly suggest pre-ordering to save time.

We've walked up to BOG as a party of 2 twice. Once I found an ADR for 1 online while we were walking by so I walked up, asked if they could seat 2 and they sent us in. The second time, we simply walked up and asked nicely if there was any chance of getting in and the CM said yes. We, obviously, got lucky. If you go the walk-up route, be prepared to be turned away.
What an awesome suggestion. Trying it now. Is it really that good though?

We got a BOG on a Thursday night for Saturday lunch. We had already had breakfast down there but ran into one of our friends daughters that was down there on the college program and Saturday was her birthday so we wanted to take her out for her birthday and she had never eaten there. We did not preorder but did not have to wait too long on line. It is possible to get.

I wouldn't count on being able to get the bread pudding "to go". They may be able to accommodate you, but many restaurants at Disney just simply don't do stuff to go. Be prepared to possibly eat it there if need be.
That's fine. He will eat it in seconds I assure you

What an awesome suggestion. Trying it now. Is it really that good though?
That wouldn't work for us since we have our dd9 and dd13months with us. i SAW on the December cancellation thread a party for 2 and I told him that I'll get it for him and dd9 and me and dd13months will walk around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter