I am going to make those index cards and I need help.

Do you have them in word as I don't have word perfect on my computer??
I don't have enough posts to add my e-mail address. can you pm me? txnana

Did I miss the email? I know sometimes my computer blocks out certain emails....

I replied with my email address on 4-9-08 and I still have not seen anything in my mailbox yet.

Just thougt I would check :surfweb:

Here is my email address again: dsavary2@mchsi.com

Thanks for helping with these.

Just want to check . . . I've seen where everyone is asking for these (including me) and since I haven't gotten them, I'm assuming no one else has either?

No I have not gotten the cards either. It sounded like a wonderful idea and since I am a first timer to Disney I was excited to get all the help I can get. But I guess no one got the cards.

No I have not gotten the cards either. It sounded like a wonderful idea and since I am a first timer to Disney I was excited to get all the help I can get. But I guess no one got the cards.

I may try to put something together for myself this weekend. We typically don't plan our trip down to which ride we'll go on at a particular time, but if we have a reservation at a particular restaurant, we try to stick to that park. But, I will include each park's hours, dinner reservation numbers, etc., on my card. If I'm successful, I'll let you know and if you're interested in a copy of what I've made I'd be glad to send them to you. What size are you interested in? I'm not sure I want them as big as 4" x 6", but after all of the information is on they may be that big. I think I can get them down to 3" x 5".

I'm caught up. So sorry it took so long; I try to get to these about once a week and I "misplaced" my flash drive that the files were on.

Hope everybody enjoys them!!!

I may try to put something together for myself this weekend. We typically don't plan our trip down to which ride we'll go on at a particular time, but if we have a reservation at a particular restaurant, we try to stick to that park. But, I will include each park's hours, dinner reservation numbers, etc., on my card. If I'm successful, I'll let you know and if you're interested in a copy of what I've made I'd be glad to send them to you. What size are you interested in? I'm not sure I want them as big as 4" x 6", but after all of the information is on they may be that big. I think I can get them down to 3" x 5".

Thanks so much! IT is ok if it is 4 x 6, that way the information will be easy to pinpoint on the cards.

I'm caught up. So sorry it took so long; I try to get to these about once a week and I "misplaced" my flash drive that the files were on.

Hope everybody enjoys them!!!

Got them! Thank you!
These are perfect and much nicer than I would have made! Thanks again!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

May as well jump on the bandwagon.... Any chance you can add one more person to the list??? I bet you had no idea what you were getting into when you posted about your cards!!

My email is ciaran.wilcox@gmail.com and would love to see what you put together if possible!!

Thanks so much. :thumbsup2

I would LOVE something like this but unfortunately I don't have WP. Does anyone have something similar in Word - Windows that they could email to me? If so, I would really appreciate it!!!!! cwojchik@charter.net

Mine are 4x6. I prefer WordPerfect and that's what mine are done in. I can email it to you if you have WP. Anyway, at the top, I have the park, day, date, hours of special events (parades, fireworks, etc.) that I don't want to miss. Also ADR #, time & place. After that, I have my touring plan, which only goes through lunch or a little after, as we will be taking a break at the hotel. I have all of the rides/shows color-coordinated as to which "land" they are in, so I know where I need to get to for the next ride.

I also did an evening card (I will put them back-to-back and have them laminated). But on the eve one, it will have the same stuff at the top, park, day, date, *eve*, times of special events (more so for eve than morn), adr #, time & place.

Then the list of what I would like to try to hit that I didn't get to in the morning, special places for photo ops, list of anything special to look for (at the stores), etc.

I'm going to punch a hole in the corner and keep them on a ring & bring the ones I will need for each day.

I also typed out cards for each park that include best times for rides/shows, where to view parades/fireworks, etc. and will be taking those with my daily touring cards. Did this for a 2-day trip this past spring & it worked great. This is the first time we've ever been for 10-nights & I'm trying to be super organized.

I thought that I had this saved on my e-mail, but I can't seem to find it. Would you mind e-mailing it to me?:worship:

My e-mail is tlrotzoll@cox.net:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter