I am going to make those index cards and I need help.

If its not a bother for those of you willing to share, can I please have a copy also DBogen@charter.net. :yay: You would think I was a pro at this by now, but I guess I need to be more organized........ must be ocd. LOL:confused3

My email is Hickeyclan1 at aol.com. Would appreciate any cards anyone has.

Mark

Leaving in two weeks and I'd love a copy of the cards as well. Email to: crosley123 AT yahoo.com please!

Thanks!

I would love to have it to see please. I love the idea of a 4x6 card. Perfect size not to lose and big enough to read.
Also...is it possible to print maps of the parks that would be small enough to attach to the opposite side of the cards?
Thank you. Word would be the best for me: KarlaRN3@hotmail.com

Could I get a copy of your cards as well? Word format prefered.

jenholder at comcast. net

Thanks!!!

May I get a copy of the index cards too!!! We leave in a little less than 21 days..and I can't get spreadsheets that I like and will fit in the camera bag w/o taking up a bunch of room!!!

Thank you so much!

Mine are 4x6. I prefer WordPerfect and that's what mine are done in. I can email it to you if you have WP. Anyway, at the top, I have the park, day, date, hours of special events (parades, fireworks, etc.) that I don't want to miss. Also ADR #, time & place. After that, I have my touring plan, which only goes through lunch or a little after, as we will be taking a break at the hotel. I have all of the rides/shows color-coordinated as to which "land" they are in, so I know where I need to get to for the next ride.

I also did an evening card (I will put them back-to-back and have them laminated). But on the eve one, it will have the same stuff at the top, park, day, date, *eve*, times of special events (more so for eve than morn), adr #, time & place.

Then the list of what I would like to try to hit that I didn't get to in the morning, special places for photo ops, list of anything special to look for (at the stores), etc.

I'm going to punch a hole in the corner and keep them on a ring & bring the ones I will need for each day.

I also typed out cards for each park that include best times for rides/shows, where to view parades/fireworks, etc. and will be taking those with my daily touring cards. Did this for a 2-day trip this past spring & it worked great. This is the first time we've ever been for 10-nights & I'm trying to be super organized.

Will you PLEASE email this to me too???

vanessa.barber@morgankeegan.com

THANKS!!!:cool1:

Thanks for the index cards Ive used what you sent me to detail our trip in September and finished them today. We are staying from 14-19 so I only had like 5 cards to take for that week but its got everything we should need!!

Thanks Again!

Hi could I have a copy to?
csbwhite at rogers . com
:worship:

we have word? if you have this version?
Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter