I am going to make those index cards and I need help.

MAY I HAVE A COPY PLEASE TO :thumbsup2
I CNAT POST EMAIL ADRESS YET SO I BORKE IT DOWN.
Kristie
addy
@
comcast.net

THANKS A BUNCH

I do the same thing, but I make them into luggage tags. 3M has self laminating luggage tags with a strap. After I type all the info: ADR's, rides, parades, must sees and park hours, I laminate them and put them on my Overland Donner bag for the day. When we get back to the hotel, I just change the tag for the next days event/park. I put a logo of the park on each card on the front as well, so I didn't get confused.

I make smaller cards on the computer - they're credit card-sized, and I laminate them. Because they're so small, they fit very easily into the small wallet I use when traveling. I measured a credit card and made sure that the dimensions of my cards were just slightly smaller than a credit card.

I put the following on my cards: park hours, parade/fireworks times, EMH schedule. And I also put trip specifics on one: ADRs, confirmation numbers, and phone numbers (cell phone numbers of all travelers in our group, town car phone number, hotel phone number, WDW dining phone number). I also make one card that tells which park we plan to go to on which days.

I don't make one for each day -- I just put the info on the front and back of each card, then laminate them. I think that for our trip in October, I made up four cards, front and back -- then laminated them. You can use a pretty small font and get lots of information on there.

I'm caught up, but won't be able to check this thread for a couple of weeks. We leave early Sunday morning for Disney!!!

Maybe while I'm gone, somebody could keep up and send out some if people are still requesting these?

Thanks & have fun planning. I sure hope after all MY planning, it lives up to my expectations.

Tracy

I would love a copy also.

I don't have enough posts to put my email address on - that what came up on the board - is there any where to get the copY/

Thanks so much.

Amy

Could I have a copy of the cards too? We are going in late June for the first time and I want to be organized!
dcns4 at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

anyway you could email me a copy of those wonderful index cards?
I see that the original sender is currentl at Disney as we speak, Lucky them!
I would be ever so greatful!
oreillybars@metrocast.net

Could someone send these to me too? I hate to be a bother but I did a spreadsheet and it is great for planning at home but not to carry around in the park. I would be forever grateful!! We leave in 28 days!!!! Yeah!!! Oh shoot. It says I do not have enough posts to send my e-mail. Darn! How do I work around that? Do 5 more posts?

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter