I am New Here and I have a honey moon question

Earning My Ears
My FH and I will be going to disneyworld for are honeymoon in 5 weeks we only booked the room and did the airfare separate because we are getting in the parks for free. so we have ab liitle of money but I don't feel by doing te way we did that it will feel like we are on our honeymoon so my question is can we get a mini package deal with some features so it will feel like a honeymoon then having to do it all separate so we can kinda relax while we are there. I tryed calling disney it self but I don't have over 1000.00 dollars just to give out right now we are expecting some money for gifts so we gave splurge a little and be just fine when we get back. Oh let me say where we are staying we are staying a the all star music resort and we are going for 5 days so I what to make the most of it.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!
Personally I think just being with your FH after the stress of the wedding will make the trip a honeymoon!!
WHy don't you just use the gift money and plan some PS at nice restaurants, buy the Mickey and Minnie ears, take some moonlight strolls, etc. Personalize your trip so it feels more like a honeymoon without paying Disney extra money to do it for you. I know that you can have a picnic prepared along with a bottle of wine. You can take the firework cruise. Check around on these boards for good ideas. I'm sure you can work out an itinerary that will be romantic. There is a book called Disney for Couples. Check your public library for it.

I like what Maxie has suggested above.

Also, if you want, you can phone Disney Event Productions(?) to book a honeymoon photo session. It is about $300.

If you want to be in the mood of honeymoon, the ear hats are a must! Also tell all CMs that you are there for honeymoon when you make reservations or room request.

Good luck!

Thank you I will See what is most important to us I called yesterday and booked one PS at chef mickeys for breakfast the next day. and we are doing the Lulau for that wednesday at the polynesian so I think I going to make lunch PS at the Plaza for one of the days that we are there. so I thank you for your sugesstions but if anyone else has any more sugesstions I would appreciate it.

Thanks Trista:D :Pinkbounc

I don't know if this will make you feel better or not. I am also going on my honeymoon but I did book a package. My first thought that it would just make things oh so much easier. I'm starting to regret that decision. I've noticed that with the package I am trying so hard to get the most of our wishes so our days are pretty much jam packed with things in order to try to do that. So our honeymoon isn't going to be the quiet tranquil vacation I had orriginally envisioned. Also there are some things that I would have liked to do that aren't covered by the plan but since we spent so much on the package we don't have the extra money to do those things. So all in all we're going to need a vacation from our honeymoon of doing a lot of little things we would usually forgoe in favor of doing some other bigger things which we'll miss because of the package. So I would definately suggest like the others did to find the things that to you would make your honeymoon more special because it's those things that make your honeymoon a honeymoon, not the package. Good luck and have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter