I Don't Care What He Says, He Can't Stay Away !

coteau_chick

DIS Veteran
Where should I start ?

Well, Faron my DH said after our trip to Disney World last Feb. that we were NOT going back until our youngest dd would turn at least five years old. She is now two and a half and he has me planning another trip. I knew he couldn't stay away.

I guess you want to see a picture of us, so here ya go.
IMG_4932.jpg

This picture is from our trip to Gulf Shores, Alabama last summer.

The dates for our upcoming trip are November, 26 - December 4th.

This will be our fourth trip. Courtney our oldest dd 17 will not be coming on this trip. She will be living away from home going to college. That is the plan anyway. She didn't come on our trip last year because she didn't want to come. She changed her mind when we were packing the car to leave and she started to cry. I could have rung her neck. She had us all upset but it was too late to take her. She has a job and responsibilities she had plenty of time to say she wanted to come. I asked her a zillion times and she was getting agrivated with me for bugging her. DH finally made me stop asking her to come. So that is why I was so mad at her when she changed her mind. I don't know when she will get to come with us again because she has seven years of school ahead of her. She wants to be a pharmacist. I am so proud of her she is a good kid.

On to the rest of our crew.
Me, Laura 38 SAHM

DH, Faron 39 He is a Store Director for a very large Grocery Store in our town.

DS, Brennan 12. He is a very sweet boy. I am so blessed with my children. He loves Baseball and reading and helping me cook.

DD, Grace 2 AKA Lou, Lou- She is our little surprisee. We tried to get pregnant for nine years before we finally conceived her. She is a little Laura Mae. She LOVES anything princess. Just like her big sister, Ariel is her favorite princess. She had been asking to go back to Disney World and we told her that Mickey Mouse sent a letter and he said she couldn't go back until she would start wearing big girl panties. She is now potty trained and asking when we are gonna go to Dizzy World. LOL!

The other night Grace crawled into my bed and asked, "Mama how you get to dizzy world? " I said, " What ?" and she said, " I NEED to get tickets!" Ha ha. How can her Daddy say no to that? So guess what we don't have to wait until she is five to go back.

Grace was sick on our last trip and we took her straight to the doctor when we got home. She ended out having Whooping Cough:scared1:. Our luck didn't get any better. One week later Faron got bitten by a snake in our yard:scared1:.

I am looking forward to meeting other DISers as they follow along on this pre-trip report. I think we will have a good time.:yay:

Hey fellow Louisiana resident! I saw your pre-trip report link over on Connie's thread and had to come over for a read. I look forward to reading all about your Disney plans!

Lisa

Hey fellow Louisiana resident! I saw your pre-trip report link over on Connie's thread and had to come over for a read. I look forward to reading all about your Disney plans!

Lisa

Ha ha ha I did the same thing and I just posted on yours. I am the first one, I think. Welcome.

:mickeyjum Hello! Laura :mickeyjum
thanks for sharing...you have a beautiful family! I need to try that trick with DS3 he is potty trained with #1 but we can NOT persuade him to even try #2...I'm at wits end...

:rotfl2: your DH sounds like mine, did you catch that on the first page of my PTR, we were not to return for at least 5 years from last May...but, we are going back!!!!

now, let's get this planning and party started...shall we!!!
party: pixiedust: party:

Hi, I'm subbing. Looking forward to your trip planning details! Gorgeous family, btw. My kiddos are still little: DS 8 and DD 6. We are headed back this year in May and I am SOOOOO excited!

:mickeyjum Hello! Laura :mickeyjum
thanks for sharing...you have a beautiful family! I need to try that trick with DD3 he is potty trained with #1 but we can NOT persuade him to even try #2...I'm at wits end...

:rotfl2: your DH sounds like mine, did you catch that on the first page of my PTR, we were not to return for at least 5 years from last May...but, we are going back!!!!

now, let's get this planning and party started...shall we!!!
party: pixiedust: party:
Ha ha ha you know they can't stay away. I got the idea about potty training using a note from Mickey Mouse from my niece. She used that trick on her dd 3 too. It worked like a charm. They are at Disney World right now. It sure can't hurt you to try it. It worked for us. LOL! The first day we tried it Grace pee peed on plenty of princesses. They are safe and sound on her panties now because she rarely has accidents anymore. LOL

Hi, I'm subbing. Looking forward to your trip planning details! Gorgeous family, btw. My kiddos are still little: DS 8 and DD 6. We are headed back this year in May and I am SOOOOO excited!

Thanks and Welcome. Do you have a pre-trip report? I hope you write a trip report because I would love to know how it is in May.

We went to the World last month. My 19 year old niece is in Pharmacy School at University of Findley in Ohio. She finished her last final for the semester on Thursday, Dec. 10th, and drove the 3 1/2 hours home. She switched clothes around in her suitcase and she and I left for our hotel near the airport about 7 PM. We were on the 7:50 AM flight on Dec. 11th, checked into the AKV-Kidani by 11:15 and on our way to Epcot before Noon. The rest of the family flew down Friday night and we had a wonderful time with nice days and several days with record high temps.

You should be able to get the Fall 2010 semester schedule now and could plan your dates around when your oldest daughter is able to join you. My niece looks forward to our trips, so I will always try to work around her school schedule. Her sister is in High School, so we just pull her out whenever we need to. She ususally misses at least 10 days per year for travel and doesn't miss a beat at school.

Good luck on planning your vacation. And good luck to your daughter in Pharmacy School!

Terri

We went to the World last month. My 19 year old niece is in Pharmacy School at University of Findley in Ohio. She finished her last final for the semester on Thursday, Dec. 10th, and drove the 3 1/2 hours home. She switched clothes around in her suitcase and she and I left for our hotel near the airport about 7 PM. We were on the 7:50 AM flight on Dec. 11th, checked into the AKV-Kidani by 11:15 and on our way to Epcot before Noon. The rest of the family flew down Friday night and we had a wonderful time with nice days and several days with record high temps.

You should be able to get the Fall 2010 semester schedule now and could plan your dates around when your oldest daughter is able to join you. My niece looks forward to our trips, so I will always try to work around her school schedule. Her sister is in High School, so we just pull her out whenever we need to. She ususally misses at least 10 days per year for travel and doesn't miss a beat at school.

Good luck on planning your vacation. And good luck to your daughter in Pharmacy School!

Terri

Thanks Terri. I am gonna talk to Faron about that too. The problem is his job he can't get off work too easy in December. The first week but any later is really pushing it. I was planning on talking to him about that possibility tonight. I really hope we could change the dates and include Courtney. I thought she may even be able to join us for part of the trip and fly home before we leave. IDK we will have to see how it works out.

Yes, I did start a PTR but it somehow got posted in the Trip Reports forum instead of the Pre-Trippies forum. *ahem - it couldn't have been anything I did wrong - ahem*

But anyway, yeah, it's in there somewhere...

Joining in! Can't wait to read more.
:thumbsup2 Welcome, I am glad you are here. I remember you from way back. How are you?
Yes, I did start a PTR but it somehow got posted in the Trip Reports forum instead of the Pre-Trippies forum. *ahem - it couldn't have been anything I did wrong - ahem*

But anyway, yeah, it's in there somewhere...

I will look for it. I might have to ask you for help finding it.:thumbsup2

I was tucking Grace in bed last night and she said, " Are they monsters in my room?" I told her there is no such thing as monsters. She thinks they are in her closet. She is also VERY scared of owls, so she asked if there were any owls in her room. When I told her they flew away she said, " You climb a tree and shoot him in him hiney".:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Cute, cute, cute! I miss that age!! Reminds me of what Josie said when she was 3 and the daycare sent home a note that she'd been put in time out that day. She's a whirlwind, but usually very sweet so gets away with murder, so we asked her what in the world she had done to get in trouble.
She said, "David peenched me!"

Okay... so what did you do when he "peenched" you?

"I kick he in da face wiff my boot," she said with the most innocent expression.

Yikes! That had to hurt! Those little pink cowgirl boots from Target pack a powerful punch!

Cute, cute, cute! I miss that age!! Reminds me of what Josie said when she was 3 and the daycare sent home a note that she'd been put in time out that day. She's a whirlwind, but usually very sweet so gets away with murder, so we asked her what in the world she had done to get in trouble.
She said, "David peenched me!"

Okay... so what did you do when he "peenched" you?

"I kick he in da face wiff my boot," she said with the most innocent expression.

Yikes! That had to hurt! Those little pink cowgirl boots from Target pack a powerful punch!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Ya gotta love it.

I took Grace to Disney on Ice in November. She had a blast she thought it was Disney World. It was a trip. I posted about it on Facebook . I thought I would share it with you too.
We had fun at " Dizzy World" as Grace calls it. Really Disney on Ice. It was so nice but during my FAVORITE part I felt something warm on my leg. O YES she did pee pee on me. I can't believe the Pull Up she was wearing leaked. We had so much fun. Snow White, Cinderella and Mickey Mouse were there. We love those people you know.
I want to tell you more about Disney On Ice. I konw I know but I don't get out, remember. I mean for Grace and I it was ...a Par-taaaay, woop woop........ LOL!
We sat in section 112 row E and seat 4 & don't worry I don't need that seat 5 that was $36 to sit in. I will just sit on Moma and pee on her or lean over to the little girl and lady in front of us and ask her for a bite of her ice cream. When I get bored I will hit moma in the head with my brand new $20 princess twirly light when she isn't paying attention to me.

Here is a picture of Grace and I at Disney on Ice. I made her this Minnie Mouse dress and she was so proud. She kept yelling at Minnie Mouse to look at her dress. LOL
dizzyworld.jpg

I wanted to mention that I LOVE to sew. I like making Grace dresses. I am gonna be working on some for our trip. You can never start to early. I have to plan it out and get fabric and start sewing. I can't wait to show you all what I am gonna make. I need to figure it out first. Ramble ramble ramble........................ Ok I will try not to bore you to death.

Ohhh, I love the Minnie Mouse dress you made. My mother used to sew all of our clothes when I was a little girl. I have a sewing machine and keep saying that I'll get it out and sew something but haven't done it yet.

I wish Disney on Ice would come to West Monroe. All that ever comes here is rodeo, bull riding and monster trucks. Not that I don't like going to those every now and then. Heck, there's nothing else to do around here.

Ok here we go............ These are some of the outfits I have made Grace
IMG_2914-1.jpg

Tinkerbell outfit. She got to wake up Tinkerbell.
004.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

image083.jpg

Ohhh, I love the Minnie Mouse dress you made. My mother used to sew all of our clothes when I was a little girl. I have a sewing machine and keep saying that I'll get it out and sew something but haven't done it yet.

I wish Disney on Ice would come to West Monroe. All that ever comes here is rodeo, bull riding and monster trucks. Not that I don't like going to those every now and then. Heck, there's nothing else to do around here.

I have heard that there is nothing to do in Monroe and I was wondering if it is true.

If you want to be inspired to sew check out the DISboutiquers thread. Those ladies are so talented. They sew Disney customs for kids going on Make a Wish trips. How wonderful is that? They are so awesome. Here is the link.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2363688

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter