I Don't Care What He Says, He Can't Stay Away !

Hello! Laura
AWESOME outfits!...I had checked out the disboutiquers, I wanted to try and do appliques on t-shrits. Started to look for material didn't find anything I liked and quit looking (Christmas came), I need to start looking again.
Sounds like a really fun day at Disney on Ice; Danny and I had brought Ashton & Chloe to Disney Live two months ago, it was soooo cute they both really enjoyed it!
:wave2: Connie

Hello! Laura
AWESOME outfits!...I had checked out the disboutiquers, I wanted to try and do appliques on t-shrits. Started to look for material didn't find anything I liked and quit looking (Christmas came), I need to start looking again.
Sounds like a really fun day at Disney on Ice; Danny and I had brought Ashton & Chloe to Disney Live two months ago, it was soooo cute they both really enjoyed it!
:wave2: Connie
I never tried appliques on t-shirts because I don't know if I could do it. I did applique on a dress for Grace and it came out. The ladies on that thread would be happy to help you figure it out. They are really nice.
why hello!

Jordan
You and Cherie and Cherie are gonna have a DISmeet without me. Boo hoo. Yall come kidnap mepirate: Or at least come visit me. Yall have to come to Louisiana one day I am just waiting. I haven't been on Dis too much because I am so busy. Grace doesn't give me a moment peace. She even knows how to open doors now. So I can't hide. She is a bossy little mama just like me. Faron calls her little Laura. I can't believe we are going back. I was trying to talk Faron into going to California but we can't right now. I will go one day. I want to see the big red wood trees one day. I am so glad you are here. Yall have to think about me at the DISmeet. I really wish I was going . /SIZE]

You are one talented lady! I love each and every outfit you made. I really need to get off my behind and start sewing again.

Hi from another fellow Louisiana Dis'er!:wave2:

You're DD Gracie sounds so cute! I sure miss having a little one around to keep me in stitches! Too cute.

Speaking of stitches, your sewing projects are wonderful! I admire anyone who does that. Good job!:thumbsup2 I have never learned to machine sew, (only hand sewing like embroidery, lacemaking), but I sure do want to learn someday. I have to get going on those lessons for when my DD makes me a grandma. Not that she's even close, yet. *sigh* :rolleyes:

I can't wait to hear more about your upcoming trip!

Oh, I just LOVE your potty training method! :rotfl: How on earth did you manage to get Mickey to send that letter? ;)

You are one talented lady! I love each and every outfit you made. I really need to get off my behind and start sewing again.
I hadn't touched my sewing machine in years until Grace was born. There is just something about little girls that makes me want to sew. Thanks for the compliment.
Hi from another fellow Louisiana Dis'er!:wave2:

You're DD Gracie sounds so cute! I sure miss having a little one around to keep me in stitches! Too cute.

Speaking of stitches, your sewing projects are wonderful! I admire anyone who does that. Good job!:thumbsup2 I have never learned to machine sew, (only hand sewing like embroidery, lacemaking), but I sure do want to learn someday. I have to get going on those lessons for when my DD makes me a grandma. Not that she's even close, yet. *sigh* :rolleyes:

I can't wait to hear more about your upcoming trip!

Oh, I just LOVE your potty training method! :rotfl: How on earth did you manage to get Mickey to send that letter? ;)

Wow you can make lace. I am impressed. What part of Louisiana are you from? Little ones say the cutest things. We never have a dull moment with Grace around. I am glad you joined us. Welcome

[COLOR="DIZZY WORLD"][/COLOR] that is so cute...:lovestruc

It sounds like Grace is keeping you busy!

I love all the clothes you make for her, but my favorite is the zebra stripe in AK....too cute!

[COLOR="DIZZY WORLD"][/COLOR] that is so cute...:lovestruc

It sounds like Grace is keeping you busy!

I love all the clothes you make for her, but my favorite is the zebra stripe in AK....too cute!

Thanks Cherie. I am going to make her another zebra print dress for the new trip. I loved that one too.

Wow you can make lace. I am impressed. What part of Louisiana are you from? Little ones say the cutest things. We never have a dull moment with Grace around. I am glad you joined us. Welcome

My Grams taught me how to make lace, crochet, crewel, and embroider, plus fine hand sewing. It's a gift I can always treasure from her! We live on a farm a few miles north of Zachary, halfway to St. Francisville. It's nice country, but I sure hated the trees during & after Gustav!

Kids do say the darndest things! Keep us posted on all Grace's cute'isms!

I'm glad to be here - can't wait to hear more!

I thought I would share a funny story from one of our past trips with yall. We were staying at AKL and we had a free upgrade to Savahna View. Because it was a free upgrade we also had construction view. Here is a picture of our view.

IMG_0938.jpg

Now for my story........................

I went into the bathroom to get ready for the water park. After I undressed I realized I forgot my swimsuit. I have a bad habbit of streaking, so I thought nothing of running out of the bathroom to grab my suit. Much to my horror:scared1: Faron decided to open the curtains all the way baby. He even opened the door to the balcony. So the show had sound affects too. LOL! When I walked into the room and saw what he had done and all the construction workers working, I screamed bloddy murder. I mean it was a blood curdling scream. I hit the deck and did a backwards crawl. I could have KILLED Faron. If I had known I was gonna give the construction workers a show I would have at least put on some lipgloss. :rotfl:

I thought I would share a funny story from one of our past trips with yall. We were staying at AKL and we had a free upgrade to Savahna View. Because it was a free upgrade we also had construction view. Here is a picture of our view.

IMG_0938.jpg

I went into the bathroom to get ready for the water park. After I undressed I realized I forgot my swimsuit. I have a bad habbit of streaking, so I thought nothing of running out of the bathroom to grab my suit. Much to my horror:scared1: Faron decided to open the curtains all the way baby. He even opened the door to the balcony. So the show had sound affects too. LOL! When I walked into the room and saw what he had done and all the construction workers working, I screamed bloddy murder. I mean it was a blood curdling scream. I hit the deck and did a backwards crawl. I could have KILLED Faron. If I had known I was gonna give the construction workers a show I would have at least put on some lipgloss. :rotfl:

Oh my! :eek: But, I have to confess, I did laugh.:rotfl2:

subbing in!

LMAO @ your DH opening the blinds and the door.

Had it been me in that situation, I would have rung DH's neck...once I was dressed at least.

Oh my! :eek: But, I have to confess, I did laugh.:rotfl2:
I laugh too now, it sure wasn't funny then.
subbing in!

LMAO @ your DH opening the blinds and the door.

Had it been me in that situation, I would have rung DH's neck...once I was dressed at least.

I am surprised the front desk didn't call or send anyone to check where the screaming was coming from. I am also pretty sure I must have broken a world record for fastest backward crawling:rotfl2:

I laugh too now, it sure wasn't funny then.

I am surprised the front desk didn't call or send anyone to check where the screaming was coming from. I am also pretty sure I must have broken a world record for fastest backward crawling:rotfl2:

:rotfl: These things are always much funnier when you look back!

Geez...I hope you didn't get rug burn during your backward crawling! I just re-read what I wrote & OMG it sounds kinda dirty! :blush: :rotfl::lmao:

OK, I laughed too! But, I know that could not have been funny at the moment...
just the picture of you backward crawling :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
thanks for sharing the laugh!

IMG_0938.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Laura, I remember laughing hystericaly the first time you wrote about that....and it's still just as funny!:lmao:

I am joining in. We are ging to be there the same time as you. Nov 26 - Dec 6 or 7th we aren't sure yet. My dh thinks this is a once in alife time trip.:lmao: Just wait until I get him there. I know he will want to go back. Our dd is 4. She will be 5 when we go.

Just found your report this morning....I almost spit my coffee onto the laptop at your story....you made my morning!!!

You have a beautiful family and am looking forward to reading more about your plans.

Subbing!!!:cool1:

:rotfl: These things are always much funnier when you look back!

Geez...I hope you didn't get rug burn during your backward crawling! I just re-read what I wrote & OMG it sounds kinda dirty! :blush: :rotfl::lmao:
Ha ha ha ! I bet I set a world speed record getting back in the bathroom.:rotfl2:

OK, I laughed too! But, I know that could not have been funny at the moment...
just the picture of you backward crawling :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
thanks for sharing the laugh!
:thumbsup2 I am glad you enjoyed it.

It's still funny hugh Jordan ?:rotfl2:

Laura, I remember laughing hystericaly the first time you wrote about that....and it's still just as funny!:lmao:

Faron could have at least warned me. I will get him back one day.:rotfl2:

I am joining in. We are ging to be there the same time as you. Nov 26 - Dec 6 or 7th we aren't sure yet. My dh thinks this is a once in alife time trip.:lmao: Just wait until I get him there. I know he will want to go back. Our dd is 4. She will be 5 when we go.

Cool:thumbsup2 I hope we get to meet. We can look at our plans as the trip gets closer.

Just found your report this morning....I almost spit my coffee onto the laptop at your story....you made my morning!!!

You have a beautiful family and am looking forward to reading more about your plans.

Subbing!!!:cool1:

Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed my story. Welcome to my pre-trip report. I hope to have fun with all of you while waiting for my trip. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter