I Feel Like a Meetin'

AZ JazzyJ

<font color=teal>The Talented One<br><font color=p
The sun slowly fades below the horizon. The last moments of daylight play against the objects in the Arizona desert. The shadows of the saguaro cacti are elongated to make them look like 30-foot soldiers. But wait, upon closer inspection, those two objects are not cacti but rather two people standing out in the middle of the desert with their arms up and no one else in sight. Curious, you decide to investigate this phenomenon closer. As you approach, you notice the figures, a man and a woman, appear to be doing the wave. First the arms are up and then they are down in sequence. Finally, you cannot stand the suspense of not knowing what is going on and decide to ask why they are doing the wave in the middle of the desert.

Well, what better way to celebrate an exciting upcoming event than with the wave? What event you ask? Well it is only going to be the most fun since baseball cards in bicycle spokes. We are talking of course about the big Arizona Jeff/Mean Laureen Pin Meet to be held at the Contemporary on Saturday August 11 starting at 8 PM. Since Arizona Jeff has never been to a pin meet before, Mean Laureen has decided to drown him in pin events and you are invited to witness the dunking. What better way to end a day at EPCOT than to get together with friends and share stories and pins with each other. Of course if Arizona Jeff is involved, there must be an adventure. Well the pin meet is no exception. This is a themed meet where you must wear a pin that depicts adventure, or a piece of clothing that displays adventure, or just have an adventuring spirit. Fun and games will abound and should be fun for all. Please join us for an exciting end to a fun-filled day. Make your plans and mark your calendars to be there. Don’t let this adventure pass you by.

Jeff

WOO HOO! Jeff's coming to Flo-rida, Jeff's coming to Flo-rida!! Yay!

You name it, we'll be there!

Dar

Well darnit, we don't have a trip planned for then, but heck if you AND Mean Laureen will be there we may have to try to get back out there! :)

Lisa

When VinnieMac says "you gotta meet this guy he is funny as all ****".......Well the ZX MAN is going to make sure he is there to meet & greet...I'm in folks count me as there.(I really gotta meet this jazzy dude!) Even if NAT is going to be there I'll still come....he will take a shower & be out on bail by that time....WE HOPE...LOL!!!

LATER :p

I'm starting to think I just might have to come to Orlando in August.

OMG, what am I saying.

OK, I actually checked out the hotel prices yesterday.

Just be prepared, I melt in that kind of weather.
<font color=red>
Don't all witches melt from that much moisture?</font> :eek:

I'll be there, and I am sure the rest of the Connecticut contingent will be there as well!!!!

Can't wait!!!

Leslie

Another Ct member here. I will be there too. Can't wait to meet all of you.

Peggie:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

Well, let's see.....it is our 11th anniversary on the 11th of August this year. How should we celebrate our anniversary.......hmmmmm........a nice romantic evening? Naahhhh.....a pin meet at the Boardwalk with everyone sounds much better!!!!!!

There is a history of great meets at the Boardwalk! We wouldn't miss it! Especially with the Z&X Man, Nat combo. Don't let security in on this one. Arizona Jeff is looking for adventure and won't be disappointed this time!

Just hope that after a couple of days of the August Event I still have the energy to carry through a Boardwalk pin meet. I can still remember hanging out with Z&X's Dad and Ward at 3:00 am after one Boardwalk meet. And that meet started at 6pm!

Count us IN!

Vince and Suzi

Count DW and I in as well !!! Although, when I signed up on the meetings page, I screwed up and put my real name in instead of my board name. So, if someone knows how to delete that Eric guy, feel free to do so :D

Shawn and I will be there.... we have our hotel, found someone to watch the kids for a few days, now we just need to find cheap airfare.

Oh and I did the same thing that wvrevy did and used our 'real names' when I signed up for the meet. So if everyone else is going to use their board names feel free to delete us and I will sign up again.

Bonnie

Howdy Man in the Hat and Mean Laureen......woo hooo....I just booked 10 nights the 9th to the 19th of August so I too shall be there........ Oh My what a huge Dis meet this will end up being...... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I get to meet my friend the pin angel from Arizona.....yippee!!! this is soooo cool:smooth: :smooth:

cindy

Count me in also...can't wait...we'll have a super meet!:smooth:

Okay, Okay, I will just have to be there. This is a meet I can't refuse. Far enough ahead that I can finish fixing my life.:sunny:

Linda
:bounce:

Here's the last of the CT contingent checking in. We are sooooo there. (I tried to be the first to respond but the board outages got to me last night.)

So if Zayne & Xavier's Dad is coming, who has the Pepsi detail? Debbie did last time, so I guess it's my turn.

Woah is me:( Im sitting here plotting how to rangle a visit to this awesome sounding pin meet...then WHAM:mad: I realize no way can I go.At that very moment I'm due to be cruising through some Alaskan glaciers with25 of my closest friends:eek: Somehow cancelling for this probably just wouldn't go over. Oh well I'm depending on Jeff to amass some stories for those of us left behind:wave:

:jester: Cass:jester:

I'll be there! My whole family will be at WDW then (eight of us) and I'm not sure how many will make the meet, but I know my husband and I will be there. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter