I Feel Like a Meetin'

JoJo... I am giving you the Pepsi assignment. I can not be there (to quote a famous man "I gotta work".)

And someone take notes and/or video...Nat, Steve and Jeff..... :rolleyes:

Debbie

Debbie, Don't worry about video -- my DH will be there and he has a video camera permanently attached to his face. We don't even know what he looks like without it.
We should be able to upload some still pictures from the video as soon as we get home and put them on the board.

This member of the CT contingent can't make it - DD & I will be winging our way to CA & DL. Any pin meets happening in DL at the end of August?

Have a great time. I won't be back to WDW until 12/13-12/17.

Geri

hhhmmmm a pin meet huh???

Let's see, I'd get to see Lauri and Matt (COOL!!!) and meet some new faces!! I just gotta work this out!! I'm trying to get my job back at Midway as we speak!!! I'll get there one way or another! LOL

Kathi

Count me in too!

I am sooooooo There!

Nothing like a pinlit walk around the boardwalk!

Will have my 8 yr. old pinaholic with me.

Should I bring NY Bagels? :p

Name tags..... can we please make up name tags?
I volunteer to do them! they have to state our DisPin user ID and the name our mom & dad's gave us!

Sooooo many pin traders in one spot... wanna be able to look at you and say hey....(Vince!, Nat! Jeff! Lauri, Matt! Dom! Etc. Etc. Etc.)

Kathy on L.I. (any other L.I's going? )

I have been trying to pick dates to take my mom to WDW and when I called today I found a great rate on the hotel with a check in of August 9th so it all worked out. A trip to WDW, a vacation for my mom, and lots and lots of pins. This will be fun. Hope to make it to the meet.:bounce: :wave: :earsgirl:

Well considering the fact we are stayng at the BWI during that time I suppose I can put on my Tigger slippers(that is as adventurous as I get) and mosey down.

Just bumping this back up to page 1! Don't forget to sign up for the meet through the link I provided in a post earlier in the thread!!

DH and I will be there as well. From what I have heard people will be on property in groves with luggage trolleys trailing behind.

I'm there! I don't care if I have to start out the Saturday before and walk!:p :crazy: :earseek:

WOW Zayne's Dad and Jeff. Can't wait till I tell John. Here's hoping we can make it. shirley38
Oh I'm sorry Nat of course you will be there too.

I can't believe I'm saying this . . .

We bought the air tickets, we have a hotel room and a rental car, and a couple of friends will watch our little DD back home.

OMG -- Orlando in August.

<font color=red>What is the melting point of a cloisonne pin?</font>

Bumping this back up to page one in case there are some new people that would like to sign up!!

We'll HAVE to find a way to cool things down. Wonder how many pintraders we can cram into Ice Station Cool?

Were you at Woodstock?

Did you attend the opening of the Magic Kingdom?

Miss out on the the grand opening of the Disney California Adventure?

You definitely don't want to miss out on the Arizona Jeff/Mean Laureen Boardwalk Pin Meet. Check out the latest countdown to this exciting adventure.

Arizona Jeff / Mean Laureen Pin Meet Countdown

Check back often to see who is planning on attending and how much longer until we get there. If you would like to be included in the list of attendees or have changes you need made to the list, just send Lauri or Jeff an e-mail. I look forward to seeing all of you on this next great adventure.

Jeff

Ok, so I have my interview with Midway Airlines this wednesday.... hoping to start the training class in July-- have to wait 30 days for flight benefits... may juuussssttt be able to squeeze this one in! I'll have to let you know! I gotta go, I just GOTTA go!!
Kathi

I think it is time for a little Mouseketeer roll call. Can everyone check the Look Who's Attending web page to make sure that your name appears on the list? This page represents the master list I will be using to make up the name tags, get an accurate count for the meet, and determine the number of people coming to the event for possible other gifts or prizes. If your name does not appear or if you wish to have others added to the list (i.e., friends or loved ones who you know will be coming), please send an e-mail to Jeff or Lauri so that we can add this information and update the count and the map. Thanks everyone, I look forward to seeing you in August!

Jeff

Here's a question:

Where at the Boardwalk is this meet taking place?

This is a huge amount of people - maybe Disney would let us use a room in the BW Convention Center? Just a thought.

~Nancy~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter