I Feel Like a Meetin'

As of just now, on Jeff's website, there are 47 people signed up !!!

W :earseek: W

Can't BELIEVE there are that many people signed up !! Maybe Nancy's right and we oughtta look into other, larger accomodations ?

I have to admit, I did not anticipate that there would be nearly 50 people signed up with 2 months to go. I talked with Lauri today (She is still in WDW). Matthew is going to talk with Leighton tonight and see if there is somewhere (air conditioned) we could use for a group this size. As we have more information, I will let you know.

Jeff

just signed up on the magical meetings page....not once, but twice...so please delete the first me (beth from plano tx) and leave me with my boardname. thanks!

guess i better start catching up now on my sleep, cause i have a feeling there will be no time to sleep once there!

Well I have a room at the Boardwalk so if we all breathe in real deep maybe we can fit!!!

Wow 47 pin nuts at one place at one time - my trading book is quivering as I type.

You all or y'all can read my response under the topic

I have been invited to !!!!!

Trying to figure out how to register.

You know I hate DANGLE PINS & COMPUTERS

john59

Hello Yes I will be going with John and The Hat.
The hat really need a overhaul.

So count John and Shirley

WOW!!!

With 3 new people signing up tonight the head count for the meet is up to 59 people!!! :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

I better get busy on those lanyards!!!! Looks like Jeff and I have a lot of work ahead of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter