• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I finally got a pin code!!!!!! (edited to compare to PSD)

mommyboys3

Mouseketeer
I don't think I can use it, but I'm just so excited I got one. We've been going to Disney about every 2 years over the past 13 years but have never gotten a pin code. I got it yesterday in the mail & it's up to 30% off room from 1/1-3/9 or up to 25% off 3/10-6/1. I can book through 1/25 so I'm hoping maybe we can squeeze a trip in but it's doubtful.

I put the code in on-line & the rates didn't look all that great to me. I'll have to take a closer look & if we get serious I'll compare to any magical deals I can get with the TA I used last time. Before opening it I was hoping for free dining. As a family of 5 adults/Disney adults that would have been worth a lot.

Congrats! I get them from time to time and it's always exciting...even when I have no intention of booking a trip. Of course I probably won't get one now that I have a trip already booked.

I did a quick analysis to see what's a better deal. PSD looks like the winner. PSD saves $124 for deluxe (Beach Club) and $719 for moderate (POR) over the pin code. That surprised me. I guess pin codes aren't the best way to go after all.

I did a quick analysis to see what's a better deal. PSD looks like the winner. PSD saves $124 for deluxe (Beach Club) and $719 for moderate (POR) over the pin code. That surprised me. I guess pin codes aren't the best way to go after all.

I didn’t get the pin code, but I was able to get 35% off with the Visa room discount at YC for both my February & April (Easter week) trips. So that beats the pin too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter