I got Booed!

Mischa

Disney Dreamin'
I got a wonderful surprise earlier today - I got Booed! Thank you!!! :hug: My DH thought I had lost it - I kept saying "I got Booed!" :rotfl2: You made my day!

:banana:

Getting boo!'ed was exciting, but what really made me smile was seeing how happy people were to get boo!ed by me. :} That's really what makes the whole thing worthwhile to me.

What does that Mean??

You're boo!'ed when someone sends you a special private message containing a link to a picture of a bouncing Mickey pumpkin head. Once you have that link, you can include the picture in your signature. Some people just copy the image from other peoples' signatures, but there's really no fun in that. ;)

Me too!!!

I thought it was some sort of virus when my PM screen popped up :lmao:

Then I opened it and thanks to MrsJ Henry I've now been BOO'ed!!

Yey :banana:

It cracks me up how this many adults (myself included, so no flaming please!) get so excited over something so very simple and definitely childish! Guess all us DISers really are kids at heart!!! :thumbsup2

It cracks me up how this many adults (myself included, so no flaming please!) get so excited over something so very simple and definitely childish! Guess all us DISers really are kids at heart!!! :thumbsup2

SOOOOOOOOO.............please! someone boo me!:goodvibes

On a serious side.......how did that double post happen?? :confused3 Sorry 'bout that!

SOOOOOOOOO.............please! someone boo me!:goodvibes

Done! :thumbsup2

Wow I had no idea what being "Boo'd" meant until I opened up this thread. You learn something new everyday!

Congratulations. :)

Getting boo!'ed was exciting, but what really made me smile was seeing how happy people were to get boo!ed by me. :} That's really what makes the whole thing worthwhile to me.

You're boo!'ed when someone sends you a special private message containing a link to a picture of a bouncing Mickey pumpkin head. Once you have that link, you can include the picture in your signature. Some people just copy the image from other peoples' signatures, but there's really no fun in that. ;)

So if you want to boo someone, how do you get the link? Does someone have to boo you before you can boo someone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter