I got Booed!

Could someone please "Boo" me again this year? I want to send it on to my DD who is new to the boards. Or maybe someone could be kind enough to do it for me. Her Dis s/n is NemoNoah. Thanks a bunch! :love:

Could someone please "Boo" me again this year? I want to send it on to my DD who is new to the boards. Or maybe someone could be kind enough to do it for me. Her Dis s/n is NemoNoah. Thanks a bunch! :love:

I sent a boo to you and to nemonoah.

can someone BOO me
boy I am 50 years old and my fun thing is wanting to get BOOed I won't tell my family they already know I am GOOFY
maria

I'm not sure of the significance of getting Boo'd. Can anyone fill in the cracks in my curiousity?

PS
Thanks Mrs. JHenry

I sure could use the boo, maybe it will scare the flu bug out of my house, I leave for wdw in 5 days and the bug is here, :sick:

Getting boo!'ed was exciting, but what really made me smile was seeing how happy people were to get boo!ed by me. :} That's really what makes the whole thing worthwhile to me.

You're boo!'ed when someone sends you a special private message containing a link to a picture of a bouncing Mickey pumpkin head. Once you have that link, you can include the picture in your signature. Some people just copy the image from other peoples' signatures, but there's really no fun in that. ;)

I DONT THINK I CAN SLEEP TONITE UNTIL I AM BOO ED. HOPE I DONT HAVE NIGHTMARES.

Given my DIS ID, I'd really love to be boo'd. Anyone willing??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter