I Got My Pin Swap Pin (s)

WOW
:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:
Thanks a Million My pin swap buddy Obi-Wan-Pinobi Sent me the Mickey and Goofy Pin Trading Slider what a great pin this is a diffent keeper again thanks Matt

Dear Yogitxtx,

You have no idea how long we'd been looking for that Tokyo Disneyland Christmas Fantasy dated pin......we had given up all hope and weren't even actively looking any more. You should have heard the squeal of delight from my wife, who automatically opens all LBE's, even if they're addressed to me! <G> But then, we noticed there was a SECOND pin in hte envelope--a CM Mickey balloon pin. WOW!! I'd say we had a rather wonderful pin-filled day.Thanks for the great pin swap!!

Tom

PS Sorry for only posting publically, but we lost your e-mail address!

Thank you to Cynthia (jojoct) for the POM Taurus/Ferdinand pin. I haven't been collecting the whole series, but I was hoping to get the Pices, Taurus, Cancer and Sagittarius pins since those are the signs of my parents, my husband and me. I was able to get Cancer on my June trip, and I can't get December yet, so Taurus is just perfect!

Yippee! I got a Christmas pin--which is what I really wanted since I'm concentrating on holidays right now. It's one of the "xmas cards" from the Disney Gallery Magical Moments Season's Greetins Series. Now I just need the other 2 "cards" and Pluto, Goofy and Donald that go with it!! Thanks Linda from Florida! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

My pinswap pin came from Chad whose disname is Firepin!
Thank you for the 102 Dalmations Dangle from WDW I have always liked the Dalmations Movies and still have yet to see 102 Dalmations!

Peggie-Glad you were happy about getting your Disney on Ice pins!! I actually came upon them at one of the souvenier stands when I went to see Disney on Ice back in February. never expected you would be the 1st to post! must have gotten it to the post office in time for an early pick up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big thanks to my pin pal Roger (Figmentforever) for the great
WDW Main Gate/Entrance pin. It has found a prominent place in
my keeper pin bag! Thanks again from your pal..Disneyboy (Bruce)

today and how lucky was I to have Figgy sending pins to me!
Not just one but two....I am in shock!!!
The first one was Donald the Riveter and the second was a pinpics
pin!
Thanks Figgy so much!
Thanks Mickey527!!!! for the idea in the first place...

Lisa
Holycow

thanks, mickeykid, for the great donald balloon pin. i've already added it to my keeper book!

I got my pin in the mail yesterday. Thank you Sandy (NHMinnie) for the 102 Dalmation pin from Japan. I LOVE IT. It is going on the special page in my book for all my dog pins.

Thank you also from my fiance Chad (firepin) to Nat (NHMickey) for the 100 years of Magic pin #1. He is so excited to have another pin in his collection. This on brings it up to 4 :)

Thanks again Sandy and Nat

Heather and Chad :)

Eeyore's Pal

Robyn

Thanks for the Tokyo Starfest Pin. This is my first pin swap and I think its prety neat. This is also my first out of country pin. So now I will search for others in its series. Like I keep saying I got into this because of my wife but now I am hooked. I still will not give up my Harley. Ha Ha. Thanks again, Bob ::D

We're posting this together and have two people to thank!!:) :)

Thanks to PTH (Paul) from me (Jordan) for the cool Grad. Minnie!!:cool: I love it, and it's already in my keeper book!! What a great swap!!:D :D

And thanks to Bekeating (Bonnie) from me (Taylor) for my pins!! She sent me TWO!! I got a gold Mickey with the castle :) :) :) :) :) and my favorite a TOGA MICKEY!!!!:D :D I wanted that pin for a long time!!! Mickey's my favorite (after Daisy!). Thanks Bonnie!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jordan and Taylor

Thanks so much to Hope (hopemax) for the great Spring Break 2000 pin. I love it!!!
Not only did I get this fun pin, I got a handmade pooh card!
Thanks again Hope.
Dana

Yipee!!! My pin arrived today from Perdita of Pongo & Perdita!
I just love it! I had two dalmations for a long time but had to give
them up to loving homes when I moved from TX. Love to have
Dalmation pins as a reminder.

Thanks Again!

Jen
:)

My daughter and I both received great pins for the pin swap! Taylor (7 YO daughter) got a great Epcot Food & Wine Festival pin from AZJazzyJ! She thinks it's from Chef Mickey's, though. :D And we LOVE Chef Mickey's! :) And I got a Valentine Cupid Tigger pin from Chip & Dale!! Thanks so much!!! And thanks, Peggie, for putting this together again!

Yuppie,

I got my pin swap yesturday. I got the wonderful summer Eeyore from last year from MJ. She also sent me the lunchtime pin with Mickey and Pluto, it's so cool.
Thank you very much MJ.

Linda :bounce:

Yeah!:bounce: Received my pins. Thank you Janet Miller for sending not one but two pins. I received the "Wilderness Lodge" Dangle Pin and the Snow White Drawf Pin. It was so nice of you to send two pins.:bounce: It made my day.

Also thank you Peggy for all your efforts in organizing the pin swaps.

Cathy:wave:

Wow! I received my pin swap today from Dumbogal. She sent me two great pins - the AK Pin Station and the CM Me/We pin! I love them!
Thank you so much!
Penny

I got my Pin Swap Pin from Jack Meeter. Sorry Jack I don't know your board name. It is a pin that I had never seen before and is adorable.
It is Piglet hugging Eeyore's nose. I just love it. I did do a little research about it and found out it came from the 100 acre wood collection.
Better still it came from New York. What a wonderful gift. It has really lifted my spirits.
Thank you again. shirley38

I got mine!! Thanks Shirley for Mickey's Pin Parade pin. Awesome!! I have not been able to get of the pins from the pin parades. I have my first one. Now I have to get the rest! I hope!! You are the best!!:D

My Daughter Carina received hers as well! Thanks to Bipacc (Patrick) for the Cleo Feb POM. She loved it!! What she loved the best is the fact that she received mail. She figures now that she is 5 she is old enough to get mail. When she saw it was a pin she was ecstatic. Especially when she saw Cleo is female. She loves to pin trade. She trades anything for anything! She just loves to trade!! She thanks you very much!! Thanks for making her day!!

biggthumpup.gif
I got mine and my swap pal couldn't have chosen a better one! It is the DL 1st Anniversary of Pin Trading. Yippee! It's been on my wants list since it was released.

The best part is that it came from my pin buddy Dizneypinz27! When I saw the return address, I first thought that I had forgotten to send a trade out.
blush.gif
Then I opened it and what a surprise! It made my day to get such a terrific pin from a terrific person.

Thanks Ryan!
wavey.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter