I guess we're REALLY going!

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
My little Disney packet came today with my hotel vouchers and luggage tags - it feels really good to hold them in your hands!

I guess theres no stopping us now :p

>>^..^<<

I'm expecting that "Chicken"!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

BTW, I talked with CAA Agent and she suggested I wait until I get there. Time will tell!

Scratch

Scratch ~ I rule at chicken towel animals... the bigger the towel the bigger the chicken - (chicken-zilla)

My tickets that came today are only for the BC portion of my stay - the AKL part is the Canadian at par fiasco that I have to pay locally - this should be intersting - I might end up bunking in with you :p

>>^..^<<

The More the Merrier!

Don't rule that out 'cause the first trip DD and I took where we were staying on site, we met another Mother Daughter Team on the way down. They were staying at the AS. They changed their ressies by one week. We were travelling Good Friday. Everything closed. They get there. NO RESSIE! Luckily, her husband was at home got a hold of TA and had things straightened out! They ended up staying at a Deluxe instead because of the mix up! Apparently when TA changed the ressie CRO never did in their records! But because the TA had numbers they had to accomodate them! Of course did not find out any of this until the flight home. I had said to her, Why did you not come looking for us? You knew where we were staying! She said that would have been their last resort if WDW had not found anything!LOL

Let's hope all goes well!

Scratch

Scratch ~ stop scaring me!

(By the way - I sleep "au naturel")

You better hope I have my own room :p

>>^..^<<

This is waaaaay more information than I need, especially since Cass is staying at 2 of the 3 hotels we'll be at during our stay. :eek:

- Mike

Yup Mike... it's not a pretty sight :eek:

But don't worry ~ I throw a little something on for the Sunrise Safari :p

>>^..^<<

Now you've really scared me!LOL

Pixie Dust that everything goes as planned!

Scratch
:eek:

We got our luggage tags today! There's nothing like seeing the new Disney packaging....

Less than 4 weeks now!

Ciao,
Mort.:bounce:

Yay Mort!

Did you pull out the tags?.. theres this gooey, goopy, gloppy stuff all over the plastic ties... but who cares *Were going to DisneyWorld*

>>^..^<<

There was goop on the last set as well... I'm just trying to figure out whether the new ones should go with the old ones, or on our carryons.

I think it's funny that the cards all have a space for state and zip... Oh, well, I always use business cards anyway.

Ciao,
Mort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter