I had just had to share

jpolak

DIS Veteran
Way back in June of 1998 a young married couple celebrated their honeymoon at wdw. While walking around dtd they stopped to talk to find out what this DVC was all about. This man explained to them that for $8,000 they could "own a piece of the magic". This sounded great to the young married couple. As they walked around some more reality started to set in. How could they own a vacation when they didn't even own a home? Fast forward 7 1/2 years and many magical trips later and that couple is not so young anymore. They bought a house, finished their masters degrees and now have a beautiful baby girl. So they decided that the time was right to become DVC members. So having said all of that...can I get a welcome home from the membership!

That sounds very similiar to my wife and I. But we honeymooned at WDW in April of 1998. We also got excited after talking to someone at out hotel lobby. 7 1/2 years later we are also members, but we have two little girls.

Welcome Home!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter