I had just had to share

Congratulations, nice to hear a fairy-tale ending.:banana:

Messy divorces/property settlements have sent many a TS to resale.

Many of us didn't live happily ever after (until we did it right the 2nd time around)LOL.

We didn't join until about 8 years later, due to financial considerations.

But, all is Happy.

WELCOME HOME!!! :cheer2:

Goldi

:cool1: Welcome Home! :cool1:

Thanks for sharing your story .. I loved it! Congrats on joining and your lil princess. princess:

Congrats and Welcome Home! Your story is almost identical to ours. Only we were there in 1999 for our first anniversary, but now we too have a daughter and a home. We bought back in April of 2004.

Congrats and welcome home
Our 1st trip as a couple was back in 94, and we too have been talking about DVC since then.
Well last June we finaly decided it was time as well...
1st trip home is set for Jan, can't wait
pirate:

Our story is not much different than yours. We visited in '94 (we had been married 2 years) and took the DVC tour. We almost purchased at that time, but with some more thought decided that we needed to focus on other things. Five years later, we went on our next trip (after buying a house, dh finishing his 2nd master's, and having 2 babies!). We started planning our next trip right after we got back and purchaced DVC over the phone in mid-planning. I don't regret waiting for the right timing for our family. We've gone every year since then and have made some wonderful memories.

Welcome home!

Welcome home! We have a VERY similar story!

DH and I were married and disneymooned at WDW in 1999 and thought about DVC then but figured it'd cost way too much.

After the birth of our first daughter we decided to buy into DVC. Now we have another daughter and will be taking both of them (and my parents) on our first trip "home" next month. YAY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter