I just dont get SB

I try to get the $25 gift card a month, since you can get one discounted each month. I try to spend only 20 minutes a day on it.

I try to get the $25 gift card a month, since you can get one discounted each month. I try to spend only 20 minutes a day on it.

This is my exact strategy. I don't want SB taking over all my free time, but $25 a month is nothing to scoff at

Are all rewards discounted or just a couple?

Do you have to have your check8ng account attached to PayPal to redeem SB? I spoke to PayPal and my email is verified. Is that enough? Disney sells gift cards online and PayPal can be used to pay for it. Thanks!

This is my exact strategy. I don't want SB taking over all my free time, but $25 a month is nothing to scoff at
I agree. Just wish I could get more. Someone once mentioned getting 500 swags a day but I can't even do 10 with videos it freezes so often.

Couple of SB questions:
When you print coupons, when do those points show up (I just printed 15 and I don? And, when you use them is the scanning the coupon how SB knows to credit you SBs?
If I link a credit card, are the places that give you SB's for your area the only places you earn? I thought I saw a post above that said some grocery stores?

Thank you!
Carrie

Couple of SB questions:
When you print coupons, when do those points show up (I just printed 15 and I don? And, when you use them is the scanning the coupon how SB knows to credit you SBs?
If I link a credit card, are the places that give you SB's for your area the only places you earn? I thought I saw a post above that said some grocery stores?

Thank you!
Carrie

The coupon printing (for me) is hit or miss if I get a credit. WHEN they credit for me, it is the next day. I have the most luck getting credits when they do the "bonus" offers like 1-2 SB per coupon up to 100/day. When they have those offers, I get the credits (one time, I did not...but I didn't press the issue). I rarely get credits for printing them. I just printed 8 today so I will check tomorrow and see if anything credited...I'm not holding my breath.

Getting the credits for the redemption is a whole different mess....it takes 6-8 WEEKS to credit, if they credit at all. I just look at it as a nice surprise when I see that I have a 60-80 SB credit for coupon redemption that randomly pops up one day.

As far as the Swagbucks Local goes, if you link a credit card, you will automatically receive the SB when you use the card at a participating merchant. Who participates varies by where you live. We have one restaurant that we go to once in a while and it was 7%, but now it's down to 5%. I was excited to see that our gas station (Exxon/Mobil) was just added at 2% so that's a nice bonus. I haven't filled up yet since they added it so I have no idea how long it will take to credit.

This is about the commitment I'm interested in making. Could you say what you do during your daily swagbuck time?

I am so glad I discovered SB! I have made over $2000 since I started two years ago. I just try to make my daily goal everyday and that’s it. I average between $25-$50 a month. Some months are more depending on what offers I do. I love shopping though their website because it’s great when those shop and earns credit!!!

And I would agree it takes some getting used to. You have to spend sometime figuring it out, read the SB thread here and other social media sites. There is a ton of info on these places to help you earn more.

This is about the commitment I'm interested in making. Could you say what you do during your daily swagbuck time?
Usually when video's are playing I try to read e-mail or leave them playing and do stuff around the house. But for the ncraves and surveys you have to be on the computer doing them. I did really well for 2 months, this month I haven't done the daily goal 3 days in a row so no extra bonus points at this point for me.

And I would agree it takes some getting used to. You have to spend sometime figuring it out, read the SB thread here and other social media sites. There is a ton of info on these places to help you earn more.
Do you have any hints for this month?

Great! I wasnt sure of I could use walmart cards to get disney cards but the discount at Sam's would be even better. We dont have a local Sam's, do you know if you can use gift cards for gift cards online with sams?
Can you still use gift cards to buy Disney gift cards and where do you buy your disney gift cards?

What is SB? Super Bowl?
It is a good website that earns you gift cards by doing surveys, watching videos and doing polls. It can be frustrating at times as midway through surveys you may no longer qualify and you only get compensated 1 swag buck for spending 5, 10 or more minutes on the survey. You only get the full survey points if you qualify til the end and you never know if you do. I have spent 30 minutes on the computer before only to get 3 swag bucks, sometimes they don't give you any points. So there are some glitches, but overall if you only spend 20 minutes a day and can get at $25 gift card at the end of the month it's worth it to me. My husband says it's not worth it since that is a lot of time spent for so little money, but I use the computer to wind down during the day so it works for me.

Do you have any hints for this month?
My biggest advice is don’t give up on surveys! Yes it can be frustrating but they are worth it. I feel like at first you get disqualified from everything and that’s why most people quit trying.
I only strive to make my first daily goal. If I go beyond that’s just a bonus.
Anytime you are shopping online make sure to check SB to see if you can earn points by accessing it through their website. I just had a 365 shop and earn credit today! I shop through Sb at petco and have my pet food delivered to my house! Another big one for me is Kohl’s and JC Penney
Find a social media outlet to follow for tips etc. The thread here has great info and people are always posting what works and what to avoid.
I have referred many people and no one gives it a chance. I have one friend who did and she is very happy w her earnings. I have a single friend who complains all the time she can’t afford to vacation. If she had started SB way back when I referred her, she would have already taken a vacation lol

My biggest advice is don’t give up on surveys! Yes it can be frustrating but they are worth it. I feel like at first you get disqualified from everything and that’s why most people quit trying.
I only strive to make my first daily goal. If I go beyond that’s just a bonus.
Anytime you are shopping online make sure to check SB to see if you can earn points by accessing it through their website. I just had a 365 shop and earn credit today! I shop through Sb at petco and have my pet food delivered to my house! Another big one for me is Kohl’s and JC Penney
Find a social media outlet to follow for tips etc. The thread here has great info and people are always posting what works and what to avoid.
I have referred many people and no one gives it a chance. I have one friend who did and she is very happy w her earnings. I have a single friend who complains all the time she can’t afford to vacation. If she had started SB way back when I referred her, she would have already taken a vacation lol
Thank you

I have found that if you complete the profile questions, you will be offered surveys that you are more likely to qualify for. Also it worth noting that I had no luck with surveys for the first 8 months then bam! I qualify often. However, I prefer to stick with money making offers:

Here is a good helpful guide although some offers are no longer available:

http://swaggingyourwaytodisney.com/make-550-with-swagbucks/

The surveys that have a small circle with a question mark in the middle do not give you SB's if you don't qualify. If you put your curser over the circle the explanation will come up stating that. I quit doing them because they never let me get through the entire survey and then I get nothing!! I wanted to do Hulu anyway so that was a winner for me at 3200 SBs! I am a 100% at home office based employee so I just keep my personal desktop on the desk too and do a survey when I need a brain break. I can muster two a day, plus videos, and the poll and hit my daily goal. So far in one month (now this is with Hulu thing), I am at about $75 in gift cards. We have a trip Dec 2019 so I am really hoping I can keep at this til then.

Are the video watching apps capped at how many you can earn in a day? I noticed I reached my max through SB video but it’s still letting me earn through sportly tv...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter