I just posted my first Trip Report!

Thanks for posting Kim, I will be sure to read it. :sunny:

I don't see the trip report section. How do I find it because I want to type my report since I've been dying to tell someone about my recent trip and nobody in my hometown seems to give a crap :(

XTinabell said:
I don't see the trip report section. How do I find it because I want to type my report since I've been dying to tell someone about my recent trip and nobody in my hometown seems to give a crap :(

Go to the top of the page and click on disneyland, then scroll down a little until you see the trip reports section. Click on the part that looks like this...

The DIS Discussion Forums > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
I just posted my first Trip Report!

Welcome back ScrapperKimmyD! I'm glad to hear you and your family had a wonderful time, that was a great trip report. :thumbsup2

We had a fabulous time too but it was so darn hot! It's hard to get holly jolly when your "glowing" like mad in the boiling hot sun in November. Although I must say starting the holiday's in Disneyland has made me a bit more excited for them now that we're home (and back in the FREEZING temps here in Northern Cali, boy from one extreme to the next).

I might write a report if I have time, I wrote one this past April and posted it when DH and I went kidless and it was fun to relive it. I didn't do a very good job this time of keeping track of what we did when...I was just too awe struck at all the pretty holiday stuff everywhere!!!

Yes, it is COLD now! I didn't really like the HOT temps there, but it's better than freezing!

but, you gotta admit, a pic in front of the Christmas tree wearing sunglasses and short sleeves is the epitome of a California Christmas! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter