I knew VGF would be hard to book but,

Agreed. I booked November very easy, and even saw those same rooms available for weeks thereafter. I'm guessing it is the December time frame that is driving the demand.

I suspect too. But I'm very grateful I was able to book the dates I wanted. I was afraid I was going to need to tell my mother we were just not going on a trip in December! Now to decide if we actually only want 4 nights or 5....

Agreed. I booked November very easy, and even saw those same rooms available for weeks thereafter. I'm guessing it is the December time frame that is driving the demand.

Agreed. Cause I've looked at other times too, and other times still have studios available.

So glad I got my two studios!!! I don't know if I'll be this lucky each time though. :( Guess I'll just have to book a 2 bedroom. Darn. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter