I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what he did, but I know he didn't give it to them. Not only is it something he refused to set (and I mean set in stone refused) but it's also not something one could easily type up since he uses 1Password, and his browser doesn't have that info to auto fill anything. He said it was different than the first time he tried it.

A friend of ours said he didn't give them his log in info either (that's what finally got DH to try again) but he clicked on a link while he was logged in on his AMEX account. You may have to be logged in to do this.

I don't have an MR earning account since DH referred me and they said I already had an account (not true) so I gave up and just use his Rakuten.

I'll play around with it! Thanks :)

I have also justified my 3 year purchase with the Imagineering Story. I love tuning in after a long week of work!

I didn't see the Mandalorian yet, but I am sure I will feel the same. Baby Yoda is precious and must be protected! Speaking of Baby Yoda, did anyone see this? I laughed a lot 🤣

https://www.buzzfeed.com/crystalro/baby-yoda-tweets-mandalorian-3
I just put the imagineering story on randomly in the background when I’m doing late night work. It makes me happy lol!

I just put the imagineering story on randomly in the background when I’m doing late night work. It makes me happy lol!
Me too! I also find myself Googling and researching the topics/projects discussed after the fact which intrigues me even more! All the DCA stuff this past week was fascinating. I can't wait to see it in person. Less than 1 year now 🤣

Did anyone else get an offer from Cartwheel Circle today with a 20 off coupon starting today thru 12/14 for shopping on BF? I'm wondering if this is in addition to the coupons I received in person or if it is the same and is tied to my account? Just wondering if I have two or three now to spend.
I see a 20 off 100 for same day delivery using Shipt. Is that it?

I have an AA question...I need to spend $80 from my AmEx Plat credit. I’m considering a mileage multiplier for an April trip we have because we are 50k miles short for a (hopefully) summer trip overseas and any little bit will help. Does a mileage multiplier work on award tickets? I thought you didn’t earn miles on award travel so there wouldn’t be anything to multiply although it says 2000+ miles. I should just probably buy 2,000 miles, why am I overthinking this for like 400 more miles???

Disney has suddenly released a TON of info today. - Jan 17th Opening date for BatB singalong, new Canada movie and Awesome Planet film at Epcot
- March 4th opening date for Runaway Railway at DHS
- Mickey Shorts theater at DHS in March 2020
- first look inside Ratatouille ride opening in summer 2020
- 2020 opening for Toy Story Land's Roundup Rodeo
- DuckTales World Showcase Adventure replacing “agent P” hunt
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel opening in 2021

Disney has suddenly released a TON of info today. - Jan 17th Opening date for BatB singalong, new Canada movie and Awesome Planet film at Epcot
- March 4th opening date for Runaway Railway at DHS
- Mickey Shorts theater at DHS in March 2020
- first look inside Ratatouille ride opening in summer 2020
- 2020 opening for Toy Story Land's Roundup Rodeo
- DuckTales World Showcase Adventure replacing “agent P” hunt
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel opening in 2021
I assume Runaway Railway will be tier 1 or have no FP+ distribution like SWGE rides, BUT I will be riding it this spring!

I don't think I did, but I am ashamed to admit I have not used Target Circle once since its release. Maybe I wasn't targeted? I have been doing 99% of my Target shopping online lately. The 20% coupon will change that so I can maximize savings!
I haven't used Target Circle either. I figured my red card was where the savings were at. Maybe I should be looking into it now?

I don't think I did, but I am ashamed to admit I have not used Target Circle once since its release. Maybe I wasn't targeted? I have been doing 99% of my Target shopping online lately. The 20% coupon will change that so I can maximize savings!
I didn’t get it in my Target Circle. But it will be nice to get that extra 1% back when I use the gift cards under this new circle program.

I haven't used Target Circle either. I figured my red card was where the savings were at. Maybe I should be looking into it now?
Target Circle replaced Target Carthweel which was a coupon app that launched in 2013. It is all integrated into the main Target app now. Last I checked, I saved about $1,000 using Carthweel, but I have been price matching most of my in store purchases to Target.com which you cannot combine with Circle. I have mostly been purchasing online now since it has been so much cheaper than my local store on multiple items.

Target Circle replaced Target Carthweel which was a coupon app that launched in 2013. It is all integrated into the main Target app now. Last I checked, I saved about $1,000 using Carthweel, but I have been price matching most of my in store purchases to Target.com which you cannot combine with Circle. I have mostly been purchasing online now since it has been so much cheaper than my local store on multiple items.
I just downloaded the Target app to check and I don't see any coupons for Target Circle. We don't do a ton of shopping at Target, but I plan to now for diapers and wipes. That's what our gc will be saved for lol

I find it less annoying than Cartwheel because all you have to do is type in your phone number at checkout to link to it. You don’t earn 1% if you’re paying with a RedCard but any offers you saved will track. I’m trying to get into habit of scanning everything in my cart with my target app before checking out since it will automatically bring up any Circle offers for you to add to get those extra little discounts but it’s a bit annoying and the discounts are small so sometimes I remember, sometimes I don’t. Tbh I’m not sure it’s worth the bother but I’m still gonna squeeze every dollar of savings out of Target I can so I’m sticking with it for now lol

Well for those who remember my work drama... I got my promotion today. Well, they made an offer. I haven't accepted it yet, but I will after I try to negotiate a little more. I'm still ticked off about everything. Merry Christmas, fa la la, lol.

Good luck!!! I am hoping for the same at the end of the year, been working 64HR weeks lately (At least OT) but its wearing on me fast. Starting to wonder if the stress is worth it.

It was cheaper for me to pull up to the curb and have a Target team member bring out 2 $5 items to me than for me to run into the store and get if off the shelf. How can you lose? :car:

I find it less annoying than Cartwheel because all you have to do is type in your phone number at checkout to link to it. You don’t earn 1% if you’re paying with a RedCard but any offers you saved will track. I’m trying to get into habit of scanning everything in my cart with my target app before checking out since it will automatically bring up any Circle offers for you to add to get those extra little discounts but it’s a bit annoying and the discounts are small so sometimes I remember, sometimes I don’t. Tbh I’m not sure it’s worth the bother but I’m still gonna squeeze every dollar of savings out of Target I can so I’m sticking with it for now lol
When shopping in store I always do this! I never wanted anyone to ever touch my phone so I would bring a print out of my barcode LOL. Circle is much more advanced with the phone number!

I just downloaded the Target app to check and I don't see any coupons for Target Circle. We don't do a ton of shopping at Target, but I plan to now for diapers and wipes. That's what our gc will be saved for lol

The offers are on the front page. Then you can go into different categories to see coupons. There are currently 35 offers under baby.
5A002749-4383-45A0-976F-9465A1C8EFB1.jpegE9917B6D-EDFA-494C-AF00-3BC2946037CF.jpegABBD66D9-C78C-41FC-8C56-74355413506C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter