I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think that's it. And I think he linked it, but didn't give his password, but I don't know more than that. DH has "issues" right now, (job problems, working late, his DM in the hospital again) so I'm not getting much help with points at the moment). I do know that it was the link on the AMEX page and he was either logged in or had to log in, but didn't fill out a form with his log in info. I don't fully understand, but he felt like it wasn't the same thing in terms of security risks. It helped that my friend's DH was talking one evening about how he was raking in the MRs through Rakuten and we knew we would be spending a lot in December. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but it was a couple months ago.
Really helpful, thanks! I'll start poking around on my AMEX pages.

Disney has suddenly released a TON of info today. - Jan 17th Opening date for BatB singalong, new Canada movie and Awesome Planet film at Epcot
- March 4th opening date for Runaway Railway at DHS
- Mickey Shorts theater at DHS in March 2020
- first look inside Ratatouille ride opening in summer 2020
- 2020 opening for Toy Story Land's Roundup Rodeo
- DuckTales World Showcase Adventure replacing “agent P” hunt
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel opening in 2021

I'm excited to see all the new films at Epcot for our trip starting on the 19th! We didn't do a single ride or film in World Showcase last time - just wandered around all the festival booths. We will be staying at Riviera so I'm looking forward to the super-easy Skyliner access.

Hello!

I jumped onto reddit to use a link for a Southwest business card and none of the links are working. Has this been an issue lately? I need to hop on this but will wait until tomorrow if this just seems like a minor glitch that will be back up tomorrow.

Thanks!

Hello!

I jumped onto reddit to use a link for a Southwest business card and none of the links are working. Has this been an issue lately? I need to hop on this but will wait until tomorrow if this just seems like a minor glitch that will be back up tomorrow.

Thanks!

Not sure I just got an email today from Chase with my link and it was different than the one I had generated a few weeks ago so I updated my post on reddit earlier today just in case but I didnt check the old link.

Edit; Yeah looks like links changed, I just randomly checked a few and they didn't work. Mine works so its not a system issue, they must have updated something today as why they sent the emails? Checking more there are several that work, but you are right a lot of people have bad links. @SouthFayetteFan Time for a purge again. :rotfl2:

I'm excited to see all the new films at Epcot for our trip starting on the 19th! We didn't do a single ride or film in World Showcase last time - just wandered around all the festival booths. We will be staying at Riviera so I'm looking forward to the super-easy Skyliner access.
We’ve never watched any of the films in Epcot. We might need to change that when the new ones come out

Hello!

Thanks!
Did you try mine? It’s working for me...just trying to figure out if the issue is on your end...

Also working are @amalone1013, @DaveL, @platamama, @WVMomof3, @Calfan, @miztressuz
(Sorry if I missed anybody - just did a quick check)

I’m also seeing many that are dead as well.

Last edited:
Did you try mine? It’s working for me...just trying to figure out if the issue is on your end...

Also working are @amalone1013, @DaveL, @platamama

I’m also seeing some that are dead as well.

See my post above. There are many with dead links, yours work and I found a few others that do but I just happened to hit the same bad links the first time I checked too.

Hello!

Thanks!

I just tried a couple random ones and they seemed to be working. I know mine were dead a few weeks ago so maybe some people have not updated lately.

Not sure I just got an email today from Chase with my link and it was different than the one I had generated a few weeks ago so I updated my post on reddit earlier today just in case but I didnt check the old link.

Edit; Yeah looks like links changed, I just randomly checked a few and they didn't work. Mine works so its not a system issue, they must have updated something today as why they sent the emails? Checking more there are several that work, but you are right a lot of people have bad links. @SouthFayetteFan Time for a purge again. :rotfl2:

Also working are @amalone1013, @DaveL, @platamama, @WVMomof3, @Calfan, @miztressuz
(Sorry if I missed anybody - just did a quick check)

I’m also seeing many that are dead as well.

Good to know, thank you! I tried three and just assumed it was the site that wasn't working when I got the same error.

Thanks!

After 2 days of washing dishes I ordered a dishwasher yesterday. Went with a middle of the line Bosch, made me cry a little hitting that order button. And to add insult to injury, I got a notice today that it won't even ship for a week. Boohoo I could have picked up a cheaper one in the store. So another week of washing. Have busted out the paper products, but can't use for everything.

After 2 days of washing dishes I ordered a dishwasher yesterday. Went with a middle of the line Bosch, made me cry a little hitting that order button. And to add insult to injury, I got a notice today that it won't even ship for a week. Boohoo I could have picked up a cheaper one in the store. So another week of washing. Have busted out the paper products, but can't use for everything.
Hey, at least you got a good dishwasher. If you went with Maytag, Whirlpool, etc you'd be replacing it in 3 years.

Well I’m proud of you for making the decision. Haha! Washing dishes would definitely motivate me as well. Just think of how much you’ll love it after a week or so of hand washing. It’ll be the greatest thing ever 😉

Me too! I also find myself Googling and researching the topics/projects discussed after the fact which intrigues me even more! All the DCA stuff this past week was fascinating. I can't wait to see it in person. Less than 1 year now 🤣

Did you say, DCA? We had a wonderful view seeing it in person on top the Pixar Pal-A-Round last week!

NV91DOP.jpg

EHrDY6g.jpg

Don’t you just love how the Matterhorn blends right in with the snow covered mountains in the distance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter