• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even read an innocuous comment on a message board that lightly mentions the GOT author without my brain exploding into bad words and blind rage. He wasted my time reading books that I truly loved with no plan to ever reach a conclusion. Because of this, I’m happy to argue with anyone any day that the HP universe is vastly superior to GOT universe and that Rowling is a queen and that other man is no more than the gum on my shoe. Ugh, I hate how this triggers me. I'm usually super chill. :)
I feel you. That clown is going to die of old age with the books still unfinished... if we all don’t rise up & choke him with his own suspenders first.

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When he stops writing 800 page Targaryen history books that nobody asked for. Then he will finish Winds of Winter, and not before.

There is a “fast lane” in a sense but it is not only for ANA passengers & not only for F. You need an invitation from the airline (FAs will give you a card) or from another source (like a big company that invited you for some purpose) to use it. Some airlines give to F & J, some only to F, some only if you have status even if you’re in F... it changes by day & even by flight. Immigration procedures are very tight right now due to recent events. I don’t know if the fast lane is still running.

Are you referring to Carlos Ghosn's escape? What a crazy story.

How long does the
But you have to read all those words to figure out the details. I only read books about personal finance, early retirement and other related topics 🤣 - and only 1 week a year on our beach trip. 😂
You could try books "on tape", someone else does all that pesky reading for you!

(My kids get carsick so we've been working through the HP books on long car rides)

• Football: Go Chiefs! I was happy the Titans won thinking they'd be easier to beat if the Chiefs beat the Texans, but we'll have to see how tomorrow goes! The Titans do look tough to beat though!
  • I've read all of the HP books and enjoy both the books and the movies. I've been reading the first illustrated HP book to DS8 and DD6 also. I've never taken a test to see what house I'm in though. I'm guessing Hufflepuff but I'd choose Gryffindor :)
  • Never watched or read GoT, but have always wanted to watch. It's just too difficult with the little ones around. Maybe one of these days...
  • On a separate note, I recently watched the Divergent movies on tv. I had seen the first movie and read the first book, but never got around to finished the series. Suddenly I was obsessed and had to finish reading the second and third books. I HATED the ending of the book! Since I saw the movie first, I was not prepared for it at all! I looked online and apparently I wasn't the only one that didn't like it.

• Football: Go Chiefs! I was happy the Titans won thinking they'd be easier to beat if the Chiefs beat the Texans, but we'll have to see how tomorrow goes! The Titans do look tough to beat though!
  • I've read all of the HP books and enjoy both the books and the movies. I've been reading the first illustrated HP book to DS8 and DD6 also. I've never taken a test to see what house I'm in though. I'm guessing Hufflepuff but I'd choose Gryffindor :)
  • Never watched or read GoT, but have always wanted to watch. It's just too difficult with the little ones around. Maybe one of these days...
  • On a separate note, I recently watched the Divergent movies on tv. I had seen the first movie and read the first book, but never got around to finished the series. Suddenly I was obsessed and had to finish reading the second and third books. I HATED the ending of the book! Since I saw the movie first, I was not prepared for it at all! I looked online and apparently I wasn't the only one that didn't like it.
The first two divergent books were so good. I was obsessed with them. The last one was absolutely horrible. I didn’t think the movies were very good. I’ll watch the first one but that’s it and it isn’t my first choice of a movie to watch. I’ve taken a quiz for that too and I got divergent. I feel like most people should

The first two divergent books were so good. I was obsessed with them. The last one was absolutely horrible. I didn’t think the movies were very good. I’ll watch the first one but that’s it and it isn’t my first choice of a movie to watch. I’ve taken a quiz for that too and I got divergent. I feel like most people should
HAHA Divergent actually really bothers me because its like a ripoff of Harry Potter and Hunger Games 🤣

ETA a lot of people agree with your assessment of the quality as it progressed because Allegiant basically flopped.

I also don't do Twilight, blah.

Not that I've thought a lot about this...but I'd have never pictured you as a Nascar girl... interesting!

There's plenty of fans that don't fit that mold. I also worked in racing and lived near Charlotte which I know I've mentioned because I know I've talked about flying on the team plane. Though I only went to one race in Charlotte and it almost took me longer to get home from that all star race than it did from Martinsville that was 2ish hours away. So annoying to be stuck in the parking lot forever. I was a 15 minute drive to the speedway on a normal day and would often get the flyover for the race once or twice before it went over the track while they waited. I've got lots of stories but none that I'll share on a public message board :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter