I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats Presidents Day weekend right? Think you will be very lucky to find anything that weekend.
Oh shoot, is it? Oh well. We'll most likely just end up going for the day then. The main reason for going is to get my pictures taken at DS and maybe a couple in the parks. I haven't decided yet. I also want to go the weekend of 1/23 because Dh has that Friday off and I want to visit Festival of the Arts.

GUYS my Facebook is definitely stalking what I type here. WHY did this come up?!?!

View attachment 464425

Link if anyone is interested...
https://www.buzzfeed.com/smuia6/pick-random-pictures-and-find-out-which-hogwarts-h-ehk6xi9wax
OK, I said earlier I had never taken a quiz, just chose Ravenclaw. Took the quiz and got...Ravenclaw! yay. And Candor, whatever that is, I didn't follow Divergent series at all.

My DS, besides playing video games, also reads a lot. He used to get the Harry Potter books first among my kids when they came out because he could read them in 24 hrs. He also read GoT, Wheel of Time, you name it, he read it! I hear someone is making a series based on Wheel of time series now.

Oh shoot, is it? Oh well. We'll most likely just end up going for the day then. The main reason for going is to get my pictures taken at DS and maybe a couple in the parks. I haven't decided yet. I also want to go the weekend of 1/23 because Dh has that Friday off and I want to visit Festival of the Arts.
2/14-17 is Valentine’s/President’s Day weekend. That’s why we are coming. DS has off on Fri and Mon and we have off on Mon so we only need to vacation for a day.

OK, I said earlier I had never taken a quiz, just chose Ravenclaw. Took the quiz and got...Ravenclaw! yay. And Candor, whatever that is, I didn't follow Divergent series at all.

My DS, besides playing video games, also reads a lot. He used to get the Harry Potter books first among my kids when they came out because he could read them in 24 hrs. He also read GoT, Wheel of Time, you name it, he read it! I hear someone is making a series based on Wheel of time series now.
Candor is one of the five factions in the world of Divergent, and was formed by those who blamed duplicity and deception for human nature's faults. Because of this, the Candor are known to value honesty, and their symbol is a set of unbalanced scales bound by a circle.

2/14-17 is Valentine’s/President’s Day weekend. That’s why we are coming. DS has off on Fri and Mon and we have off on Mon so we only need to vacation for a day.
Maybe people are staying through the next weekend, too? We most likely will only drive for the day with how hotel prices are looking. We might even drive over two separate days because the tolls and gas to get there would be way cheaper than paying for a hotel.

Random WDW question. We're going for spring break, have 8 day tix for a 10 night trip. Is it really necessary to do FP+ right when my window opens at 7 am EST? It would be 4 am PST...painful. Will a few hours later be all that disadvantageous since my trip is so long? Have not been in almost 6 years, so relearning everything, lol.

Random WDW question. We're going for spring break, have 8 day tix for a 10 night trip. Is it really necessary to do FP+ right when my window opens at 7 am EST? It would be 4 am PST...painful. Will a few hours later be all that disadvantageous since my trip is so long? Have not been in almost 6 years, so relearning everything, lol.
It is 110% necessary unless you’re just doing Epcot. Have your smartphone and computer ready to go so when one crashes you flip to the other.

and 4 am is SO painful. I’m in the same boat.

Pretty sure with a trip that long, you'll be able to get pretty much whatever you want on the later days of your trip even if you give up those precious few hours at the beginning of the window :rotfl:. Your first day or two you might not be able to get the big headliners, but I'd expect for your later days, you willbe able to. I'm assuming you are staying on site and can book for your entire visit, right?

I would do FP+ as well and I'm local :)

Pretty sure with a trip that long, you'll be able to get pretty much whatever you want on the later days of your trip even if you give up those precious few hours at the beginning of the window :rotfl:. Your first day or two you might not be able to get the big headliners, but I'd expect for your later days, you willbe able to. I'm assuming you are staying on site and can book for your entire visit, right?

Yes, onsite entire visit. BRV for 7 nights, then Yacht Club for 3. I can see when FP opens is correct to the check-in date of BRV. Is there any way to check beforehand that the stays are seen as 1 and the length of the window is correct to the Yacht Club check-out date?

First day, I've left flexible. We'll be dealing with the time change. Will need to get groceries delivered. Second day, DS will probably be chomping at the bit for SWGE, so probably FPs are less important that day too.

So 2 votes yes, 1 note no. I'll take more votes. 😆

I’ll vote for booking them right when you can. At least get the headliners on the days you want and then go back to sleep.

Maybe people are staying through the next weekend, too? We most likely will only drive for the day with how hotel prices are looking. We might even drive over two separate days because the tolls and gas to get there would be way cheaper than paying for a hotel.

Yes - it'll be busy all week. Lots of schools off that week.

DH is typically awake by 5:30 or 6 so he does FP+ booking, and this is why our marriage has lasted almost 25 years 😂. Seriously though, we’ve always been able to get the fastpasses we want even at the 6:00 hour. I think it depends on how rigid your plans are. We have a general outline, but try to be pretty flexible realizing that we may not get the PERFECT times, but neither of us is willing to get up before 4:00. I can also always get fastpasses same day in the park with refreshing so I don’t sweat it too much.

I have never seen/read any GOT or Twilight, and have no desire to LOL.

I did see someone mention The O.C, I Love the O.C! Even though I am way older than their Target audience :-)

Ugh, waiting for CIP approval is torture. So worried about this one for some reason.

I know this has happened to others here, but at Staples this morning the cashier asked if I was buying the gift card for credit card points. Ha! I was in a play dumb kind of mood, so I replied “No” He then proceeded to tell me how a guy came in during the last promo and wanted to buy 10 cards (gasp 😉) and uses them to fund his travel with credit card points. I smiled politely, but he was mind blown by the concept, and seemed impressed. As I was walking out I thought maybe I should have told him I was doing the same, he might have been willing to sell me more cards. Maybe next time :scratchin

No group! Just several of us on there. I think Haley and amalone are both on there, and a few others I’m forgetting. Happy to send a link to anyone who wants to be friends on there :)

A few of us have our links in the misc support thread on dischurners if you are looking for more.

I have never seen/read any GOT or Twilight, and have no desire to LOL.

I did see someone mention The O.C, I Love the O.C! Even though I am way older than their Target audience :-)

Ugh, waiting for CIP approval is torture. So worried about this one for some reason.

That was me :) Love The OC. I need to rewatch it again this year. I love how they used music and the hallelujah song throughout it to tie it all together. And they actually ended it well without leaving things open and it all made sense. Plus Seth Cohen :) Pretty sure I was also above the target audience but I don't care. I watch the bold type on freeform and I know I am for that but it's so good. Anxiously waiting for season 3 to start in a couple weeks.

A few of us have our links in the misc support thread on dischurners if you are looking for more.

That was me :) Love The OC. I need to rewatch it again this year. I love how they used music and the hallelujah song throughout it to tie it all together. And they actually ended it well without leaving things open and it all made sense. Plus Seth Cohen :) Pretty sure I was also above the target audience but I don't care. I watch the bold type on freeform and I know I am for that but it's so good. Anxiously waiting for season 3 to start in a couple weeks.
If you are a Seth fan, and like horror, you need to see Ready or Not. He is so great in that movie!!! I love him :-) Pretty huge fan of Sandy Cohen too.

Yes, onsite entire visit. BRV for 7 nights, then Yacht Club for 3. I can see when FP opens is correct to the check-in date of BRV. Is there any way to check beforehand that the stays are seen as 1 and the length of the window is correct to the Yacht Club check-out date?

First day, I've left flexible. We'll be dealing with the time change. Will need to get groceries delivered. Second day, DS will probably be chomping at the bit for SWGE, so probably FPs are less important that day too.

So 2 votes yes, 1 note no. I'll take more votes. 😆
Our FP window is coming up on Tuesday. It depends if you are looking for hard to get FP like 7DMT or FOP, if so I would get up and book early.
Your post just reminded me that I may not be able to book for our whole trip because we have a split stay. You might only be able to book the first 7 nights. I can’t remember how that works with a split now.

If you are a Seth fan, and like horror, you need to see Ready or Not. He is so great in that movie!!! I love him :-) Pretty huge fan of Sandy Cohen too.

Depends on how horror it is, can't say I enjoy them as much now as when I was younger. Love Sandy too! He's part of why I watched Covert Affairs. He also narrates some medication commercial which makes it so I don't actually mind it :rotfl2:

ETA - Looked up the movie, I remember now, I'll pass on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter