I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard of/shopped at a store called At Home? Looks like it's decor and furniture. Saw one that's not close enough to just drop by but close enough to go to. Curious since their prices look low for stuff if the quality is any good or if it was just the christmas items I was looking at that are cheap.

Has anyone heard of/shopped at a store called At Home? Looks like it's decor and furniture. Saw one that's not close enough to just drop by but close enough to go to. Curious since their prices look low for stuff if the quality is any good or if it was just the christmas items I was looking at that are cheap.
Never heard of it until I saw the Chase offers.

There was discussion here of Amex/Amazon offers of X% off if you used MR points. I clicked through then and got a 10% off up to $10 which I used. Today, on slickdeals, I clicked through another link and got a 20% off up to $20. Tested it in a dummy cart and it works. So, click through another link and see if you qualify for another one.

Love at home! Its good quality. It can be expensive for list but they have good sales.

I’m probably going to get shunned but dh and I got Chick-fil-A for lunch and I wasn’t that impressed with the peppermint shake lol. It kept making me want mint chocolate chip instead. We had a nice lunch date with ds at a fountain though.
I can sit with you in the shun corner. Not only do I not like mint anything, I don't like CFA. At all.
you could buy Apple iTunes cards @ lowes, get the 10%, then go to target.com and buy $100 iTunes GC with free $20 target cards. Then add those iTunes into your apple account and buy 2x iPhone SEs. i would recommend buying a different phone though, SE is rumored to stop getting updates next year.
Tmobile also has some deals but a lot of them require trade ins. Costco might have some BOGO but i havent been paying attention to them since ive already purchased 1 phone via apple itunes credit.
Wait a phone released 6 months ago will be obsolete next year?? DS has an iPhone 5 that still does fine (although it's one I'm upgrading).
ETA I think you mean the original and I mean the SE "next gen"

You lost me on the Target cards?

Does T-mobile charge an activation fee when buying from Apple ? Sprint does.

I think I'm crazy. On a whim, I just booked an Airbnb in Florida for a month. It's about a 10 hour drive (which I can usually do in a day) but I am taking my animals (a month is too long for me to leave them), so I will stop somewhere overnight. Anyone ever travel with a dog and a cat? During a pandemic? My DDs informed me that I have gone off the deep end, but I am just so stir crazy right now.

I can sit with you in the shun corner. Not only do I not like mint anything, I don't like CFA. At all.

Wait a phone released 6 months ago will be obsolete next year?? DS has an iPhone 5 that still does fine (although it's one I'm upgrading).

Oh I love me some Chick-fil-A Nuggets! The one near us is always packed and backs up onto the main road blocking traffic so we don’t go very often. I was surprised they had like 10 staff outside taking orders on tablets instead and two outside giving food instead of driving up to the window. It went really fast though

yeah, SE is the original one, the new edition of the SE, ppl are calling it SE2. sorry for the confusion.
target is selling iTunes GC. buy a $100 iTunes GC, get $20 target GC. so its like buying $100 iTunes for 20% off.
Usually activation fee is for activating a new line, u should be able to swap the sim cards and not have to pay activation fee... *i think*

I think I'm crazy. On a whim, I just booked an Airbnb in Florida for a month. It's about a 10 hour drive (which I can usually do in a day) but I am taking my animals (a month is too long for me to leave them), so I will stop somewhere overnight. Anyone ever travel with a dog and a cat? During a pandemic? My DDs informed me that I have gone off the deep end, but I am just so stir crazy right now.
We travel with our dog ALL the time, especially to Florida. It's an 8 hour drive for us. My older dog does fine that long, and has been on this trip probably a dozen times by now. He has also been with us to PA and NYC, which is 12 hours. Never an issue bringing him on a roadtrip! I'll find out in a few weeks how our puppy does for that long in the car because we are also going to Florida in December. Whenever we have to stay over in a hotel, I've stayed at many IHG hotels because for the most part I find they are dog friendly. We'll be staying at Candlewood Suites this time because 1) it's super cheap on points and we're only there for a one night stayover, 2) the deposit for pets is only $25, and 3) they have a kitchen which I need for refrigeration/dogs food and other essentials I'm bringing for our airbnb stay.

yeah, SE is the original one, the new edition of the SE, ppl are calling it SE2. sorry for the confusion.
target is selling iTunes GC. buy a $100 iTunes GC, get $20 target GC. so its like buying $100 iTunes for 20% off.
Usually activation fee is for activating a new line, u should be able to swap the sim cards and not have to pay activation fee... *i think*
Sprint wanted to charge me for upgrading from 6 to SE2. They suck. Gotcha on the Target stuff. Only issue I'm seeing now is that the SE 2 from Apple says it includes a cable only, no EarPods. The one from T-Mobile says it includes Earpods. All our old EarPods are old style not lightning connection. I know I'm old but no AirPods here.

Oh I love me some Chick-fil-A Nuggets! The one near us is always packed and backs up onto the main road blocking traffic so we don’t go very often. I was surprised they had like 10 staff outside taking orders on tablets instead and two outside giving food instead of driving up to the window. It went really fast though
DD's CFA line wraps around the building and it's only drive through. They are almost all outside.

Sprint wanted to charge me for upgrading from 6 to SE2. They suck. Gotcha on the Target stuff. Only issue I'm seeing now is that the SE 2 from Apple says it includes a cable only, no EarPods. The one from T-Mobile says it includes Earpods. All our old EarPods are old style not lightning connection. I know I'm old but no AirPods here.

You can buy a little 3" cord that adapts the old ones to the new format if you want to. I'm still using an old pair and that's what I'm doing. I just felt it was too wasteful to get rid of perfectly good headphones just because they changed the jack.

Never heard of it until I saw the Chase offers.

They had a coupon in the valpak we got today, only time I've noticed them. But I feel like I barely get chase offers any more or they're 5% now when they used to be 10%. Don't they know I need to reload my starbucks soon?

Love at home! Its good quality. It can be expensive for list but they have good sales.

That's good to know. I won't go until the spring at the earliest so I'll poke around their site some more.

For the Amazon % off for using a Rewards point offers would it make sense to have my wife start a separate amazon account to try and qualify for more of those offers? We have always just had the one family account however if we could pull some more of the 20% off offers which I used a lot of in the last year it seems like it might be beneficial.....any reason that would not work/experience with that?

You can buy a little 3" cord that adapts the old ones to the new format if you want to. I'm still using an old pair and that's what I'm doing. I just felt it was too wasteful to get rid of perfectly good headphones just because they changed the jack.
Yeah we have like 6 of the old and 1 new. I guess I'll go with Apple then.

BTW anyone looking at the Target 'Buy $100 Apple GC get $20 Target GC' deal, using your target RedCard takes off another $4, so $96 for $120 in GCs.

Yeah we have like 6 of the old and 1 new. I guess I'll go with Apple then.

BTW anyone looking at the Target 'Buy $100 Apple GC get $20 Target GC' deal, using your target RedCard takes off another $4, so $96 for $120 in GCs.
I there a limit on how many apple gift cards you can get? With a free target GC, I mean. So can I order 4 $100 cards and get 4 $20 target cards?

Just gonna throw this out there (it will either make you laugh or raise your blood pressure):

CreditCards.com Article: What is credit card churning?

My favorite quote: "Finally, perhaps the most dramatic credit score drop associated with credit card churning comes from higher credit utilization. Your credit utilization ratio (your credit card balance relative to your credit card limit) is the second most important factor in your FICO score and accounts for 30% of your score."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter