I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also should say this...I would not count on the free change loophole coming around again. It might... BUT a couple months ago SW moved that next release out to March. They could just be planning to release one schedule that they know works and stop the free change madness.

So if you have an upcoming trip, I would not count on the free changes coming back to rescue you. Book what you're comfortable with now (or on March 12th when flights release beyond Aug 10th).

What is that site? I'm not taking the word from a .in website I've never heard of. If it were trut it'd be all over my fb and twitter with who I follow and there's nothing. I even checked ew's fb page just on case because they'd be all over it and there's nothing.
I’m not sure. I saw it on Facebook. I guess I just assumed it was true

It was also dated last month.

Omg there's so many things wrong here that a lot of people won't know. Though who is that? Bell? Cause its not BF and for sure we all know it's not AE.
If you google "it's on the internet so it must be true" there are SOOOO many good ones to pick from. I actually had trouble choosing! 🤣

Marriott redemption question:
I have 100k pts. I know you get the 5th night free if you reserve using points.
But what if my pts don't cover the whole stay?
Can I add cash and still get the free night? The website doesn't seem to allow it.
Thank you

Apologizing in advance for picture overload, but here goes:

Hallway leading to downstairs bedroom:

Dining Room (note balcony door):

Master bedroom (note fireplace off to the left side of the picture; note: I'm not a fan of a bathtub in the bedroom!):

Another picture of the master bedroom:

the loft:

More to follow...

There's a difference to just paying with Auto pay and getting the auto pay discount. For certain plans you receive a discount on the bill for using autopay with a checking account (or debit card maybe?). If you change the auto pay option to pay with a CC you lose that discount until you change it back to a non-CC payment.

We also have autopay setup with CC for our Verizon plans with an employer discount but we're on plans that don't offer an autopay discount.

The workaround for these types of plans is using the Vz GC to pay. They don't penalize you for getting a gift ;)
Ahhh, that makes sense. I don’t think I’ve ever *not* paid with a cc, so I didn’t realize a discount was available. We‘ve always had an employee discount of some kind so it didn’t come up. Now I’m wondering if I’ve been giving money away all this time??? :oops: So many things to learn on this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter