I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this incredibly sloooow day......Some credit card news (for any JetBlue fans out there).....just received an email with an offer for the JetBlue plus card from Barclays - 60,000 pts after $1000 spend. Pretty sure that is the best offer i have seen on the personal card.

I like this card....though it doesn't get much spend - 10% rebate on points redeemed for flights, free checked bag, 5,000 annual pts for $99 fee.

On this incredibly sloooow day......Some credit card news (for any JetBlue fans out there).....just received an email with an offer for the JetBlue plus card from Barclays - 60,000 pts after $1000 spend. Pretty sure that is the best offer i have seen on the personal card.

I like this card....though it doesn't get much spend - 10% rebate on points redeemed for flights, free checked bag, 5,000 annual pts for $99 fee.
I like JetBlue. Too bad the only place I can get from here is Boston using them. It's not an efficient connection city for anywhere else I fly.

@Haley R I love his name! Elliott is so cute and such a great subtle nod to your Disney fandom.
I didn’t see the movie until dh and I started dating. I liked the name a lot so we kept it. Unfortunately I can already tell people will spell it wrong a lot since we chose two T’s instead of one. My name gets spelled wrong all the time so I know how it feels

I didn’t see the movie until dh and I started dating. I liked the name a lot so we kept it. Unfortunately I can already tell people will spell it wrong a lot since we chose two T’s instead of one. My name gets spelled wrong all the time so I know how it feels
Two T’s makes sense to me. I think these days, there are so many different spellings of names that people frequently get it wrong. All of my kids get this at times but one of my sons gets it’s worse. He doesn’t seem too bothered by it. We debated and debated the spelling too and thought we chose the most popular spelling but nope, I guess not!

No pumping! Think supply and demand...your body will manufacture more to meet the pump demand plus his feeding. Make sure you are using varied positions during nursing to drain different ducts. The engorgement will subside. Hang in there!
I love the name Elliott! Your pictures are great!
My lactation consultant said to pump before feeding for 1-2 minutes just to soften things up. I haven’t had to do it for awhile though because they started softening on their own. I did a video chat with her today and there aren’t many positions that work for him right now because he gets so frustrated. He refuses to do anything lying down which stinks because I like those best

Two T’s makes sense to me. I think these days, there are so many different spellings of names that people frequently get it wrong. All of my kids get this at times but one of my sons gets it’s worse. He doesn’t seem too bothered by it. We debated and debated the spelling too and thought we chose the most popular spelling but nope, I guess not!
I feel like my name is simple, no extra letters, but most people want to add an “i” or a “y” somewhere.

We changed DD21 and son-in-law's May honeymoon stay at POP to a September date for the free dining package. We had booked room only on a bounceback and bought tickets at UT, but the difference was only $287 more.
We are going to reassign their purchased tickets to other family members for a July or October trip.

Just wanted to pass it by the experts here to make sure I'm not missing anything.
Thanks

Has anyone noticed how long it's taking Disney to refund money back from hotel stays they cancelled? I had such a mess with reservations, 4 during the closure, some of which I moved, some were cancelled by Disney, some by me. I finally sat down tonight to track the confirmation numbers and the May 8-10 one was cancelled but I don't see a refund of the deposit yet.

@Haley R He is so cute! and I love his name.

I got that email too, they do have it every once in a while, but usually the offer tops out at 50k. I’m still salty because it was 40k when I got mine. As a JetBlue loyalist it’s definitely been worth it. The 10x on JetBlue purchases really racks TB points up quick, since it also kicks in for Even More Space purchases. If you fly B6 at all it’s definitely worth having.

I do put a decent amount of spend on it. It’s my grocery card of choice just because I don’t have anything better, but I want to wait until I’m over 5/24 to start looking at Amex cards. And lately with all the Instacart delivery it’s been getting a workout. Worth noting also it’s a World Elite Mastercard so I like the Shoprunner benefit and the $10 Lyft credit for 5 rides in a calendar month. I just used that this morning actually since I got sent to the satellite job site again and the subway is a horror show right now.

My name is 3 letters and you would be surprised how many people spell it wrong! Both of my kids have long names and no one ever gets the spelling correct (and they are "classic" names, not anything unusual).

One of my daughters is named Virginia. You would not believe how often people spell it wrong! It's a state for goodness sake 😂

How is everyone handling potential trips to WDW later this year? Are you planning like normal or preemptively cancelling? Our next trip is supposed to be November. I haven't let myself do much planning yet.
I know there has been some discussion of this but I've been mostly skimming lately..🙈

Congratulations!! He is so adorable and I love the name yall chose. DS is Garrett and I was really surprised by how often people spell it wrong......even his teachers half way into a school year. Last year we visited his classroom in the middle of the year and noticed there was a cute display set up on the board outside the room in the hallway with pics of each kid and a little phrase about what they want to be when they grow up along with their name. He quickly and sadly pointed out to us his name only had one T on the board.

My lactation consultant said to pump before feeding for 1-2 minutes just to soften things up. I haven’t had to do it for awhile though because they started softening on their own. I did a video chat with her today and there aren’t many positions that work for him right now because he gets so frustrated. He refuses to do anything lying down which stinks because I like those best
Private message me your address as I want to send you a breast friend nursing pillow in the hopes it will help you (I promise I won’t stalk you or send you my junk mail). I never could do the laying down latch either as my girls did not like it that way. The nursing pillow really helps with the fatigue that can happen in keeping them in the right position while you are sitting. Paying it forward to a new nursing momma would give me something to feel good about in these crazy times. So this is really a selfish move on my part, so don’t decline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter