I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 (see first page for add'l details)

AHHHH. quick question .... made a SWA booking, one letter in the last name is wrong... (o instead of an A) is this going ot be a problem? should we call in to make that letter change,or do we have to cancel and rebook?:faint::faint::faint:

Last edited:

A reminder if you got a code for the $900 Chase Checking/Savings combo offer, tomorrow, 4/19 is the last day to open the accounts. They aren't issuing new codes, so if you missed out on this deal, perhaps it will come around again in the future.

Also, both my husband and I needed to go in-branch to have our ID verified; we couldn't open online. I see the banker back in January opened the higher checking and savings accounts for my husband, called the Chase Premier Plus. These have higher fees and requirements, so now he'll have to go to the hassle of having that changed. Frustrating...

I only noticed it when today I went in to do mine and she tried to do the same thing instead of the basic Chase Total Checking.

Anyone know how long it took for their savings and combo bonus to post? Now that we'll have to switch around the account type, this language has me concerned: "To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of the payout"

Last edited:
AHHHH. quick question .... made a SWA booking, one letter in the last name is wrong... (o instead of an A) is this going ot be a problem? should we call in to make that letter change,or do we have to cancel and rebook?:faint::faint::faint:

depends on the staff honestly. asian airlines, i wouldnt risk it.
if your flying internationally, id change it.

either way, if u can change it, id change it.

If I have a passport application pending and I renew my driver's license, will that affect or delay my application processing time or approval? My license doesn't actually expire until July so I will have my passport by then, but I need to have my address changed on it now for my WDW Annual Pass. But I will wait until July if it were to delay my passport arriving on time since that's more important.

Anyone know how long it took for their savings and combo bonus to post? Now that we'll have to switch around the account type, this language has me concerned: "To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of the payout"
Savings bonus won’t post until your account has been open 90 days with the 15kin it. I’m still waiting. Mine should be this week. I assume combo bonus will post with the savings bonus. Checking posted as soon as DDs hit.

If I have a passport application pending and I renew my driver's license, will that affect or delay my application processing time or approval? My license doesn't actually expire until July so I will have my passport by then, but I need to have my address changed on it now for my WDW Annual Pass. But I will wait until July if it were to delay my passport arriving on time since that's more important.
I'm not sure I'm following but I don't think the two are related.

I haven’t stayed there personally but I used my Hilton points to book the Hilton la Romana in the Dominican Republic for DD and her fiancé for their honeymoon in July. Booked their airfare with southwest RR.
Thanks! I'm seeing a lot of nice-looking properties in Dominican Republic! Any reason they chose DR? We've never been to the Caribbean, so not sure of pros & cons of the various islands.

Question for those of you who got Pre-Check for your kids. I'm going to use my credit to get it for one of my nephews that travels with me frequently. The website says you have to bring a passport or state issued ID and a birth certificate. His passport is expired and he's only 15, so he doesn't have a state ID. Were you required to produce both a state ID and birth cert at your appointment or do they make any exceptions for kids?

Question for those of you who got Pre-Check for your kids. I'm going to use my credit to get it for one of my nephews that travels with me frequently. The website says you have to bring a passport or state issued ID and a birth certificate. His passport is expired and he's only 15, so he doesn't have a state ID. Were you required to produce both a state ID and birth cert at your appointment or do they make any exceptions for kids?
No exceptions, we ran had the same issue when we tried to get my nephew Pre-check.

Dh wears Hoka but I’ve tried them and don’t like them. I currently have Brooks Glycerin GTS. It has a hard back shell around the heel because I have tiny heels that always slip out of my shoes. I love them!
DH also likes Hokas, but they just aren't comfortable for me.

I can’t earn them fast enough… I stopped hoarding points. I’ve cashed out $2,000 MRS and I’m going to run to Walmart to buy some VGC to use PYB.
I have nowhere to go to use them and I don’t think I have a useable PYB category. I do sometimes fear them doing something stupid to the program so I hope they don’t. I would love to see the look on someone’s face (if a human sees it), if I just cashed them all out after this next round. That would be a big check.

Thanks! I'm seeing a lot of nice-looking properties in Dominican Republic! Any reason they chose DR? We've never been to the Caribbean, so not sure of pros & cons of the various islands.
We had lots of Hilton points to use and they were looking for AI. They were wanting to go somewhere other than Mexico and I think the other AI they were looking at was Jamaica Rose Hall maybe? But they looked through the trip advisor reviews and it was all really positive so just thought they’d try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter