I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well crap. I got the 30 day notice. I really need this card now to make the $5k spend. $7k in business income with 2 years in business and a low six figure for household. :(

No worries! We almost all got the 30-day message (except @mfly) :) There is an automated line you can check your status. I don't have it handy right now but I bet someone else can post it for you.

Okay, so I am ready to start my app for the CIP. First question and I'm stumped...."Legal Name of Business" Would that just be my name? (And yes I am using a referral. I will pm the lucky roulette winner after I'm done!)
I used my (small, infrequent) eBay sales as my "business" for the CIP, and somehow ended up with my eBay user name printed on the card. I don't remember what box I typed it into on the app to make it end up there, but that was not my intention. So now I have a business CC with the stupid eBay name I've had since 1999 printed on it.

Call the automated status line until it changes from 30 days to something else. Either an approval message (fingers crossed), 2 weeks (most likely good), or 7-10 days (most likely bad). Just don't call a human!

No worries! We almost all got the 30-day message (except @mfly) :) There is an automated line you can check your status. I don't have it handy right now but I bet someone else can post it for you.
I don't have that number. If someone does I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks all for the support!

And thanks @peel !

I don't have that number. If someone does I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks all for the support!

And thanks @peel !

1-800-432-3117, then follow the prompts to check the status of your application. Don't worry if it takes a few days; that's quite common.

When you hear that you're approved, call Chase Ink Preferred's customer service line at 1-800-945-2028 to request they expedite your card since you have some payments coming due.

1-800-432-3117, then follow the prompts to check the status of your application. Don't worry if it takes a few days; that's quite common.

When you hear that you're approved, call Chase Ink Preferred's customer service line at 1-800-945-2028 to request they expedite your card since you have some payments coming due.

Thank you for posting! I saved the link somewhere but can't find it right now (sick kids needing attention...).

Well crap. I got the 30 day notice. I really need this card now to make the $5k spend. $7k in business income with 2 years in business and a low six figure for household. :(

Oh and 834 and 832 FICO. Double boo.
I wouldn't worry too much, I think most people get the 30 day message.

Thanks for the info @Lain. So WHEN I get approved (thinking positive here) I will call.

Thanks everyone for the handholding, encouragement and help.

Oh and 834 and 832 FICO. Double boo.

Pretty much just reiterating what everyone else has already said. Getting 30-day message is common, so I wouldn't worry too much just yet. Although I know it can be disheartening when you are expecting an immediate approval so you can get your card quickly and make that spend! I tried to be patient with my CIP when I got the 30-day message, but of course I ended up calling over and over for the next couple of days until it changed to the 2 week message.

Within the last five minutes, I applied for and got instant approval for Hilton Aspire card. Got my cc number, exp. date and temporary security number right after the approval online. Went to the DVC webpage, logged in and paid $4,000, half of my annual maintenance dues. Spend made, waiting on my 100,000 points. :D

easy.jpg

Thanks to the 32 people who have already completed our new DISchurners Survey.

If you missed my post earlier today - here is a link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F3HVYDH Have at it! Hopefully you enjoy a trip down memory lane with all of your cards! I've attempted to include every popular card that is available but at the end there is a comment section in the event I missed an important card.

FYI: If you are in 2 player mode - answer the questions combined between both players.

For those that submitted earlier and maybe didn't see my 2 player comment (@disneymagicgirl, @amalone1013, any others?) if you know of any cards that you specifically missed because only your player 2 has or had them please let me know and I can try to add that to the data.
Done!!

Within the last five minutes, I applied for and got instant approval for Hilton Aspire card. Got my cc number, exp. date and temporary security number right after the approval online. Went to the DVC webpage, logged in and paid $4,000, half of my annual maintenance dues. Spend made, waiting on my 100,000 points. :D

View attachment 296335

I want this card, too. I'm just trying to determine the right time to pull the trigger. I don't want my free night certs to go to waste... To me, the benefits on this card are crazy good. I think it's being under-hyped by the bloggers.

I want this card, too. I'm just trying to determine the right time to pull the trigger. I don't want my free night certs to go to waste... To me, the benefits on this card are crazy good. I think it's being under-hyped by the bloggers.

I totally agree. Makes me wonder if they just don’t have a referral/affiliate link and aren’t talking about it. Bitter much? I told DH about it and he immediately said, it sounds like a keeper card. I agree.

View attachment 296335
And that's why you're the DIS credit card goddess. :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter