I need ride spoilers please help a chicken

JenC025

Mouseketeer
I want to rides but I get all anxiety ridden. I've done splash mountain twice years apart (first as a teen) second as a 'grown up' and seriously considered hitting the emergency stairs as we were going up for the big fall No laughing I'm just a baby I didn't of course because that would have been embarassing which is even worse.
SO ANYWAY- what is Soarin' like? You don't really hit high heights just move in front of a screen?
TOT what's the most drops I can expect? I went once thinking it was just one and after the third .... well lets just say no one wanted the picture they were sharing with me... Or maybe they did and it's on one of those awkward people photo sites.
Forget Space Mountain and Rockin' Roller Coaster I know I can't handle them. Its sad to have a 6 yr old girl who can't wait to do all the rides while mom is having a panic attack over Splash Mountain :rolleyes:

I want to rides but I get all anxiety ridden. I've done splash mountain twice years apart (first as a teen) second as a 'grown up' and seriously considered hitting the emergency stairs as we were going up for the big fall No laughing I'm just a baby I didn't of course because that would have been embarassing which is even worse.
SO ANYWAY- what is Soarin' like? You don't really hit high heights just move in front of a screen?
TOT what's the most drops I can expect? I went once thinking it was just one and after the third .... well lets just say no one wanted the picture they were sharing with me... Or maybe they did and it's on one of those awkward people photo sites.
Forget Space Mountain and Rockin' Roller Coaster I know I can't handle them. Its sad to have a 6 yr old girl who can't wait to do all the rides while mom is having a panic attack over Splash Mountain :rolleyes:
You're lucky you didn't hit the stairs because you could have been seriously injured trying to exit the log!

I have read that people recommend watching videos on YouTube. I'm sure you can see videos of all those rides.

Soarin'- if you sit in the third row, you won't be that high. Soarin' is really cool, but I wouldn't consider it a thrill ride. I don't think Soarin' really belongs in the same category with Splash Mountain or Tower of Terror.

Tower of Terror- I believe the drops on the Tower of Terror are completely random and you never know how many drops it will be. A few times I have been on it, we have actually stopped at the bottom, looking like it was over and then the elevator shot back up in the air for more drops. :scared1:

You are not a chicken if you went on ToT! I won't do that OR Splash Mountain (or any of the coasters). But Soarin--that's my favorite! Not scary at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter