I Need Something Special For DH

Madi100

DIS Veteran
My husband really enjoys Disney World, but would really like to visit someplace else besides Disney. However, he is going because I want to go. I thought I'd plan something special for him to do. I read about the Living Seas scuba adventure (not sure of name of it). What else is there that I can plan for him? I don't want to do the Richard Petty racing. Is there parasailing? I do like the scuba idea, but wondered what else is out there.

I think that is so sweet of you to plan something extra special for your husband! You might want to check in with the Contemporary about parasailing, seems to me I remember they had that. Also check into renting a boat for a fishing trip, I think they last a few hours. I don't know if your husband likes Golf, but there is quite a few courses to choose from.

Wish I could tell you more, I'm sure some other people will have some really good ideas!! Good Luck, and I hope your trip is fabulous!!!:wave:

What type of activities does your husband enjoy?
My DH isn't into sports, but loves museums, trains and architecture, so we're taking a couple of days to do off-site activities. One day we're going to Winter Park and doing a scenice boat tour (goes past lots of great homes) and the Charles Hosmer museum. Another day, we're taking the train to Mount Dora and then the trolley ride around there. I'm also going to surprise him with Warbird Adventures, where he can fly a war plane himself. What guy wouldn't like that.;) :p
If your husband likes sports, there are plenty of activites.

He isn't much for sports. He is kinda a boring person :) He just likes me. He loves "thrill" things, though. He would love bungee jumping or sky diving or something like that. I'm sure he would love the Living Sea scuba diving (is that what it is??). I was just curious as to what else is out there.

You might want to check out some of the off-property things that are on International Drive. Since you mentioned sky diving, there is a place called Sky Venture that offers an indoor skydiving experience that I hear is pretty cool! :D
Or maybe DisneyQuest? Check out the recreation page on the web site for WDW for lots of stuff.

Hope you have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter