I want to comment on the blog

elemusing

DIS Veteran
Everytime I try to post a comment on the blog it says I am not logged in. But I am logged on to the DIS. So today a little box came up when I tried to post a comment and I logged in using my dis name and password and it didn't recognize me. Am I doing something wrong?

Can anyone help?

It's a separate registration process for the blog...you should see an area underneath that says you must be logged in to comment. Click on the "logged in" part and that will take you to the sign-in page. Underneath that you will see a link that says "register" where you enter your username and email address. You then have to wait for the email confirmation that completes the registration.

I'm having issues, as well. :sad1:
Those of you that can post comments on the blog:

How long was it after you registered that you got the email w/ a password? I registered early this morning and haven't gotten an email yet. Of course, when I try to go back and re-register it tells me that the username and email address are already registered. :badpc:

ETA: I even tried doing "Lost my password" and I enter my username (which is seems to accept) and my email address. It then says to check my email for a link and I'm still getting nothing. Waa!!

It took several hours to receive the emailed password when I registered this weekend. Patience.... patience... :hyper::hyper::hyper:

But then I got a lovely email from Corey Horey that said

Hello

Your temporary password is
(insert secret code here ;) ).

Happy commenting!

Corey Martin
Webmaster/Administrator
corey@wdwinfo.com

It took several hours to receive the emailed password when I registered this weekend. Patience.... patience... :hyper::hyper::hyper:

But then I got a lovely email from Corey Horey that said

Hello

Your temporary password is
(insert secret code here ;) ).

Happy commenting!

Corey Martin
Webmaster/Administrator
corey@wdwinfo.com

Ah...OK. So, it's coming from Corey. I'll cut him some slack ;)

I was thinking it was just a computer generated thing and am so used to those coming instantaneoulsy. Not used to this real human interaction stuff! :laughing:

Take your time Corey! :rolleyes1

Well, color me stupid. If I had scrolled down one click I would have seen where it says "register." So I did. Now awaiting my email from the Corster.

Thanks everyone for your help! :)

Angie

We're having issues with it automatically sending the passwords, so I am having to go in manually and set the password for each new registration, and send the email. :sad2:

Hopefully, we can figure out what the problem is before I really get flooded with new registrations. They are already coming in fast. :eek:

We're having issues with it automatically sending the passwords, so I am having to go in manually and set the password for each new registration, and send the email. :sad2:

Hopefully, we can figure out what the problem is before I really get flooded with new registrations. They are already coming in fast. :eek:

Hope you get this worked it as I'd love to get my registration confirmed :)

Thank you Corey!

These folks are certainly service-oriented! DIS = Dedication In Spades :goodvibes

Oh, man. What a PITA for you to have to deal with. Hope it's fixed soon. Like I said, take your time :teeth:

Sorry about that. We're still learning the in's and out's of the software. Getting the comment system working right is a priority we're working on now. Please be patient (You guys always are, and we appreciate it ) :)

Thx
Pete

I will wait a bit longer before i register, give corey a bit of time to breath!

Its looking great so far though! Can't wait for the podcast!

I think we have it automated now. If you don't get your password email, check your junk folder (some email providers don't like us), and if you still don't see it in there, send me an email and I'll hook you up. :thumbsup2

got mine - thank you Corey!

Now I can go tell Pete how hilarious his cruise blog is so far and Corey how beautiful his pictures are!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter