I wanted to say thanks for all the tips...

Snow Brite

<font color=green>Star bright, Snow Brite...no wai
we leave one week from today and I feel like I am so organized because of the tips on this board!

Our clothes are packed in gallon ziploc bags, which I loved as it really allowed me to make sure everyone had enough undies and socks and that everything went together. And a little of everything is in each suitcase, instead of all in one. Thanks to whomever originally posted this. :D I also have Dinsey toothpaste, toothbrushes. Hairbrushes, underwear, socks and various dinsey snacks thanks to many posts here. Have also sent a package of food goods to myself at the resort. Thanks to this original poster. :D Prepurchased all our film, batteries and the misty fans. Thanks to all those posters. :D Have a cute little blue index card binder filled with index cards with all the "secrets of WDW", our hotel confirmation numbers and our PS numbers. Thanks to that poster. :D I have the most awesome doube layer Coolmax socks from REI that are said to be blister busters, Chaco sandals for me and Tevas for the kids thanks to tips from many posters. :D I made homemade autograph books for $3 each for each kid that may not have saved much money over the Disney ones, but will allow them to stand out and have the spelling of each child on the cover so the autographs are spelled correctly.:D

We leave in exactly one week and I am so excited. (The kids would be too but they don't know we are going yet. ) Thanks so very much!

Jennifer

well.... so many awesome tips that you have learned.

can you tell me a bit more about sending a food package from home to your resort? which company did you use? how long would it take for shipping? how much? how can you get them before you even get a room?

Thanks.

Jean

I'm so excited for you. You really seem to have it together. Now, one more tip. Relax when you get there and leave a little room for flexibility. I used to think that if I didn't stick to my plans made a year in advance that I hadn't done a good job. Now we've learned to choose what's most important to accomplish (certain rides, PS meals, etc...) and then we kind of go with the flow after those goals have been met. You've worked hard for this trip and I hope it's everything you want it to be. Have a wonderful time! ºoº

The tip about relaxing is probably the best one yet. Take your time & just enjoy yourself.

I do have one more though that I learned from these boards & used on our trip over Easter. Get an over the door inexpensive shoe holder. We put it in the bathroom for all our toilettries, sunscreen, etc. It kept everything very organized and left lots of room on the bathroom. It was an awesome tip. I found mine at an Ames Dept. store in our area.

Have a great time. I haven't even been back a month & wish I was going again tomorrow!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter