If Disney gave you the Authority to add/finish ONE thing what would you do?

I would finish the Pop Century so that more families with 5 members can go to disney without paying for 2 rooms.

I would bring back Four for a Dollar to the Beauty and the Beast Show. I'm going to miss them this August!

-I'd have them build Beastly Kingdom in DAK.
-I'd have them add a bunch more countries to WS with rides like norways
-I'd revamp fantasy land to include more "fantasy" and princess things (since in merchandise and character meals there is a ton but in actual attractions practically zip) as well as have a character meal suitable for boys and some kind of villian experience
-DHS would have the rumored Monsters Inc ride but it would be more of a thrilling dark ride than a roller coaster or actual thrill ride.

Monorail to all parks...a dream not likely to come true, but here's a photoshopped picture from yesterland.com if you want to dream about it:

urbanlegends_monorailcost.jpg

Yesterland.com also has a great article with ideas on how much it would cost to extend the monorail--maybe $50 million-100 million per mile, and that's just for the construction, so an MCO extension doesn't look feasible.
Here's the link to the article--extension cost is the last of the 3 "legends" discussed. http://www.yesterland.com/monoraillegends.html

I would like to expand AK with an Australian, and Antarctic areas. I would also like to expand the monorail system to just MCO.

I would finish the Pop Century so that more families with 5 members can go to disney without paying for 2 rooms.

2 rooms at the Pop is still a lot cheaper than 1 room at the Polynesian.

Would you finish the Legendary Years at Pop Century?
Yes!! With family suites or at least rooms for 5
Would you revive the Beastly Kingdom section at Animal Kingdom?
Yes!
Would you build the resorts disney abandoned many years ago?
Yes, at least one of them
What would YOU do?

I would...
a) bring back the Adventurer's Club
Yes!

I'd
1) bring back the Dreamweaver, reviving the original Journey Into Imagination.
Yes--when we saw the current Imagination ride we just had to laugh at how lame it was...

fix the Yeti
Yes!

Sorry, I know that's 6 but I couldn't stop myself!

I would like to expand AK with an Australian, and Antarctic areas.

Does Disney own Happy Feet? Or some type of Penguin movie? That could do well to serve as a ride to base an Antarctic area around.

Yes--when we saw the current Imagination ride we just had to laugh at how lame it was...

The Figment ride that currently resides at Epcot is perhaps the worst ride that Disney has ever allowed onto their property.

Yesterland.com also has a great article with ideas on how much it would cost to extend the monorail--maybe $50 million-100 million per mile, and that's just for the construction, so an MCO extension doesn't look feasible.

Yeah so you're looking at over 1 billion dollars (on the cheap end) and that is without purchasing the rights from people to use their land on the route it would take to/from MCO. They would most likely have to charge a lot of money for that service if they were ever going to allow it.

I would:

Add more countries to world showcase..

Add a Villians Character Meal..

Add a Sleeping Beauty and Beauty and the Beast Ride..

Add a Older Adult Disney Princess Photo place (ie. like Old Tyme Photo Shop just with the princesses/prince costumes then photopass booth)

More classic type rides like haunted mansion where you are immersed in the scenery.

Build a whole different theme park..we need a fifth! :thumbsup2

I would bring Character dining back to LTT at MK
I would have monrails at all the resorts to get to the parks
I would love a villians meal - maybe at AK and have Scar host it
I would have Simba photo ops.
I would have a Pixar Character meal at DHS

also... since we can do anything here....I would air condition all the parks :rotfl:

I would build Disney's America. My bias would be to consider another area of Virginia, but anywhere would be fine.

of single family homes, each 3-6 bedrooms equipped with master suite (2 in 5-6 bedroom homes for multi-family vacations), a full kitchen, eating area, a private pool, and a driveway for parking. There would be bus transportation to and from the parks like the other resorts and people staying there would have EMH privileges.

We would love to stay on site, but we like so many of the things that an off-property home has to offer: many bedrooms, private baths, full kitchens, private pools (it just takes one obnoxious family to ruin an afternoon at the resort pool) and a driveway that eliminates the search for a parking spot and then a long trek through the parking lot, a long walk through the resort all while carrying a sleeping 20 month old whose eyes open the second their head hits the pillow.

If Disney offered single family homes outside of DVC ownership/rentals, I bet they'd have a lot of takers --- we'd definately be on board!

I definitely agree with monorails to all parks and more countries in World Showcase.

I would also bring back and update the Wonders of Life pavilion, which I really miss.

And I would introduce some of the Disneyland children's rides to our Fantasyland and Toontown, such as Storybookland Canal Boats and Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin.

well speaking for my 2 yr old son who is a cars FANATIC. Im not kidding, we have every single car made in every form (some even 2 and 3 of each), the shake cars, the minis, the regular diecast, the big talking one, etc, i could go on and on. He would like to see more cars things. He is going for his first trip and we told him about queen (thats what he calls him) and mater being their and keeps saying, and sally, and doc too. and bessie and mone (ramone) too. SO maybe have a radiator springs garage area with all the cars, over in the pixar section.

for DD5 more HM, HSM, Camp Rock, meet and greets. Like look a likes like they did with kim possible. Maybe even some kind of show or play that you sit at, not just the HSM parade. Or interactive area where the kids can pretend they are on the scene of the show/movie.

and for me, I would like the skywalk chair lift at MK to come back. I rem that as a kid and loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter