If Disney gave you the Authority to add/finish ONE thing what would you do?

I've at least seen a lot of kids enjoy Stitch. I don't think I've ever seen anyone look happy after the new Figment.

Really? I agree that it's not a big ticket ride. But we still think it's cute. My kids liked it. Maybe we'll give stitch another try but last time we did it it was pretty awful. Just not fun, no scary, weren't sure what they were trying to accomplish with it.

Really? I agree that it's not a big ticket ride. But we still think it's cute. My kids liked it. Maybe we'll give stitch another try but last time we did it it was pretty awful. Just not fun, no scary, weren't sure what they were trying to accomplish with it.

I think Stitch was made to not be scary. Wasn't that the whole point of switching it from Alien Encounter? I thought too many people were having panic attacks and kids were getting sick everywhere.

If I was all powerful and could do anything I wanted:
Monorails everywhere of course.
Bring back If You Had Wings, that brings back such fond memories.
Alien Encounter, Kill Stitch.
Bring back Horizons.
This is one no one has brought up yet add more thrill rides to MK, the thrill rides aren't that thrilling. Space mountain is fun but it only goes 45MPH not very fast. Big Thunder Mountain I think is slower. Both are fun but not heart racing, not like RNR. Do a theme ride and at the end make it a roller coaster like Splash mountain but the coaster part would be higher, faster, with flips and twists.
Bring back River Country.
Old Figment.

Like someone else said there needs to be a 5th park, I've sat and thought about what the theme would be and can't come up with a single thing. Maybe just a roller coaster/ hight speed park. Not much themeing just thrills. There is a park in Georgia that is growing up it has some pretty good rides but for every adult ride there is a childs ride just like it beside it. At least there was last time I went. That would be a pretty cool idea for a 5th park.

I like to see another country added to the world showcase. Perhaps Australia or Russia is a good ideal.

I would follow through with the plans to redo Fantasyland, aka the worst Fantasyland of all Disneyparks.

I think there are many families who would enjoy the family suites and I would hate to sacrifice single rooms at the values to get them. So.... Legendary Years Family Suites!

If I was all powerful and could do anything I wanted:
Monorails everywhere of course.
Bring back If You Had Wings, that brings back such fond memories.
Alien Encounter, Kill Stitch.
Bring back Horizons.
This is one no one has brought up yet add more thrill rides to MK, the thrill rides aren't that thrilling. Space mountain is fun but it only goes 45MPH not very fast. Big Thunder Mountain I think is slower. Both are fun but not heart racing, not like RNR. Do a theme ride and at the end make it a roller coaster like Splash mountain but the coaster part would be higher, faster, with flips and twists.
Bring back River Country.
Old Figment.

Like someone else said there needs to be a 5th park, I've sat and thought about what the theme would be and can't come up with a single thing. Maybe just a roller coaster/ hight speed park. Not much themeing just thrills. There is a park in Georgia that is growing up it has some pretty good rides but for every adult ride there is a childs ride just like it beside it. At least there was last time I went. That would be a pretty cool idea for a 5th park.

Yes... they need a fifth park, and the focus should be on thrill rides. I agree that almost everything at Disney is pretty tame. I'm always shocked at people on here who are terrified of various attractions. I've been on Tower of Terror, for example, sitting next two women in their late 80's. When they got off, they giggled, grabbed hands, and ran around to ride again.

OK, sorry, got off the subject there....

The fifth park should be DisneySea from Tokyo. What an incredible Park! I could have fun designing a version for Florida. Add a few big ticket thrill rides, build up some of the interior areas (for hot and rainy afternoons) and you'd have a huge hit.

Yes... they need a fifth park, and the focus should be on thrill rides. I agree that almost everything at Disney is pretty tame. I'm always shocked at people on here who are terrified of various attractions. I've been on Tower of Terror, for example, sitting next two women in their late 80's. When they got off, they giggled, grabbed hands, and ran around to ride again.

I think that tame is all perspective. I for one cannot do the up and down thing that TOT has without feeling sick to my stomach. That being said I have no problem hitting 120mph in my Mustang going down the highway going in and out of traffic. (Not that I do it in and out of traffic since I was like 16, more on open roads now).

QUOTE=PaulaSB12;31852663]I would finish the Pop Century so that more families with 5 members can go to disney without paying for 2 rooms.[/QUOTE]

:worship::banana::yay::yay::yay:

shade at the bus stops for us poor people at the value resorts.
do something with ak besides everest its not that great.
up date some of the older mk rides...

a simple addition wold be a boy themed character meal, ie... Pirates or Star Wars

a grander idea would be buying Sea World and brining that under the WDW empire. It is such a great place, being run so badly.

Add an all you can eat option to the meal plan.

Oh and bring back Mr Toad and add the Nemo ride

I completely disagree with the Sea World being run badly statement, have you been recently? I was there a few months ago while in Orlando and we all agreed that the service and experience was exceptional. We had the best service we have had anywhere in years, it was like the Disney World of past.
Disney can take some tips on great service from Sea World now instead of the other way around.

shade at the bus stops for us poor people at the value resorts.

If I recall correctly, when I stayed at the Polynesian last summer our bus stops were out in the hot sun as well...

#1. Eliminate the ddp, free or otherwise!
#2. Change what items are sold at WDW

Why would you eliminate the Dining Plan? If you choose not to use it thats fine but what about people who benefit from it? It's not like a ride where if you eliminate it you can build a different one. How would Disney not having a dining plan improve your vacation?

#1. Eliminate the ddp, free or otherwise!

Really? I love the dining plan option. I can pay for basically everything on my entire trip prior to leaving, and then i will not need too much money for anything eles.

I think that tame is all perspective.

Yes, I agree that it's all perspective. I think what I meant is that the Disney attractions are tame compared to what's out there at other "amusement parks."

X2 at Six Flags, Magic Mountain and Sheikra at Busch Gardens, Tampa are two that come to mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter