If you could only eat one cookie the rest of your life (and never taste another cookie)

lets see if it is 8:30 on the west coast....you know me, nothing plain and simple...calories have to pay their dues....going with costco macadamia white chip cookie.. I spent more time spelling macadamia then postting this post. they do dome in a plastic clam shell that I recycle to hold my flash flood rock treasures...try that with you oreo package.

Am I the only one who wants a LESS STUFF Oreo?

sometimes you mkae me so sad

Need details - what is a black and white cookie? It sounds like it has potential...

its from NY might have even been before oreo, its basically and orep but a big mess, people from that area act like its great cause they knpw not evreyone has had it, but dont let them full you the correct answer is Oreo

Homemade peanut butter cookies.
ONCE AGAIN....what exactly is a homemade peanut butter cookie...because at Christmas we get plate fulls and homemade peanut butter cookie is the first to go to the dog....yes....there are some fantastic homemade peanut butter cookies...use to buy them for a nickel at school...my take is that napkin serve two purpose...hold the crumbs and catch the butter grease.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter