If you could only eat one cookie the rest of your life (and never taste another cookie)

ONCE AGAIN....what exactly is a homemade peanut butter cookie...because at Christmas we get plate fulls and homemade peanut butter cookie is the first to go to the dog....yes....there are some fantastic homemade peanut butter cookies...use to buy them for a nickel at school...my take is that napkin serve two purpose...hold the crumbs and catch the butter grease.

I like the basic 3 ingredient PB cookie. 1 cup PB, 1 cup sugar, and 1 egg.

I'm sorry. If it makes you feel better, I ate a ton of regular Oreo's this week. Of course I ate them the correct way. Separate the sandwich, eat one half. lick off the stuff and then eat the other half.
SAD....that I need a big mug of milk to eat a oreo no splitting the atomic symbol for me

Pumpkin SpiceSeptember 2014Two gold Oreo cookies with pumpkin spice-flavored crème filling.

PeepsFebruary 2017; February 2018For Easter. Two golden cookies filled with pink "marshmallow Peeps"-flavored crème".[55] Second version, released in February 2018, made with Peeps-embossed chocolate cookies and purple "marshmallow Peeps"-flavored crème filling.
Waffle and chickenMay 2017Two golden Oreo cookies with a ring of vanilla crème with a blob of maple syrup-flavored crème in the center

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT...up to no good !!!!!!!!

Black and White cookies are good but not my favorite. We buy them from our local bakery, never tried to make them from scratch. A good homemade sugar cookie would suit me if I could only eat one type for the rest of my life. The black and whites from our bakery are about 4 or 5 inches across but I've seen smaller versions as well in stores.

Black and White Cookies:

RedAngie likes Snickerdoodles the best. It’s the first type of cookie she learned how to bake from scratch, back in 7th grade Home Ec. Ooops, pardon me, Domestic Arts.

That’s where she discovered what the heck Cream of Tartar is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter