If you didn't have rent or bills to pay , what would you spend your salary on?

I wish I could go back and tell 21 y/o me that you're going to want to travel--a lot--and you should do what you can to put yourself in a place to do that as soon and as much as possible. DW and I made a lot of decisions in our 20s and 30s that keep us from doing that as much as we want now. Less stuff, more experiences.

I wish I could go back and tell 21 y/o me that you're going to want to travel--a lot--and you should do what you can to put yourself in a place to do that as soon and as much as possible. DW and I made a lot of decisions in our 20s and 30s that keep us from doing that as much as we want now. Less stuff, more experiences.

What you have above, especially the bolded, is some of the best advice I was ever given. It is what I tell anyone that is younger then me if they ask.

Let me get this scenario straight... someone has come along and wiped my mortgages out and I no longer have any loan payments to make?

Well, ironically, I would likely buy more houses. I would put some of the extra income into my house and the rest into investment properties. I am real estate junkie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter