If you had a list of improvements or rides in Disney World, what would they be?

Brian Carpenter

Earning My Ears
I know the likelihood for them doing any of these is low right now, but if they weren’t constantly counting beans this is what I’d want.
For me, the list would be as follows

Magic Kingdom:

Pirates of the Caribbean: update to more of the Disneyland Version

Philharmagic: updates desperately needed: effects, video and music.

New Ride: Brave or Moana?

Tomorrow Land Speedway: updates needed to be futuristic. Make cars electric (Tesla sponsorship).

Carousel of progress: Updates needed

Stitches great escape: new ride to replace the hollowed room

Epcot:
Spaceship Earth: updates on ride, video and anamatronics.

Bring back innovations

Bring back kitchen cabaret

Journey into imagination: re-envision the old ride with Dream Finder. Redo the whole building with interactives

Bring back a 4d movie (a la honey I shrunk the kids). Maybe with inside out, wreck it Ralph?

Bring back horizons: get rid of mission space (no one really likes it).

Inside out ride in the gold dome?

Coco ride in the Mexican pavilion

Update the American experience attraction in the American pavilion.

Cherry lane for England: maybe a ride?

Animal kingdom:

Get rid of all of Dinoland USA. Put an Indiana Jones attraction in the dinosaurs ride and make the area dedicated to either Brazil or the middle east, or maybe something inspired by Onward to play into the original fantasy theme?

Hollywood Studios:

Add Avengers to the area - change rockin rollercoaster to iron man.

Avengers stunt show instead of Indiana Jones?

Update Muppet 3D

Expand Toy Story Land.

These are my thoughts, what are yours?

I like a lot of your ideas! I'd go nuts for a Coco ride.

How about...
Build Carsland just like they have in DCA.

I have a whole Moana themed ride planned if Disney wants to hire me 🤗...an easy and practical one would be more places to rest in Epcot. That park is huge and I’ve gone on trips with older relatives with walking issues and had difficulty finding places to take a break...

MK: Redo Space Mountain ala DL version (side by side seats, smoother rides, audio, etc.)
EP: Just finish all of the already announced improvements/additions.
AK: Add an Australia section with a Great Coral Reef aquarium exhibit, Wallaby Walkabout (walk-through habit), habitats with other unique indigenous wildlife, and Crush's Coaster (from DLP)
DHS: Rename it to Disney's Florida Adventure (analogous to DCA, but in FL) since it bears almost no resemblance to a movie studio park any more.

Carsland and bring back MR. TOADS WILD RIDE!!

I agree with a ton of those ideas except leave Mission Space alone, and don't get rid of Dino Land.

MK: Don't change Splash Mountain! Instead, build a new Princess & the Frog ride where Tom Sawyer's Island is.
Epcot: Gotta do something different with Figment. That ride is stale. How about Figment's Nightmare! A trackless dark ride.
HS: Cars land would be awesome. A sit down, full service, breakfast, lunch and dinner restaurant in Galaxy's Edge.
AK: Completely revamp Dino Land. And get rid of all of that hot asphalt that's all over the ground. It looks like they built the place on a parking lot!

I know the likelihood for them doing any of these is low right now, but if they weren’t constantly counting beans this is what I’d want.
For me, the list would be as follows

Magic Kingdom:

Pirates of the Caribbean: update to more of the Disneyland Version.
...ITA that the DL version is way better!

MK: A change I'd do is put Princess and the Frog elsewhere and have replaced Splash with Western River Expedition.
I'd also replace the Tomorrowland Speedway with new attractions. I feel it is large enough space for multiple dark rides. I'd put in an Alice clone next to the teacups, a Pinocchio/Pleasure Island themed dark ride on the other side of it as an expansion of Storybook Circus (I think with pleasure Island themed exterior it would fit), and then a Stitch dark ride as part of Tomorrowland that is similar ride type to Spider-Man at Universal. Maybe add in Flynn's aracade there too by the exit of Tron too. 3/4 new attractions and more classic style dark rides for Fantasyland would all be great for the park.

DHS: Turn the area between 50's Primetime and Star Tours into an Indiana Jones land with an IJ Adventure ride and a Temple of Peril coaster, along with a well themed quick service eatery and retail shop and stalls.

AK: Turn Dinoland into South America with half keeping a large focus on Dinosaurs, maintaining the Boneyard and Dinosaur just revamp them some, and then turn the Chester and Hester side into a rainforest themed area with a pirates type boat ride with indoor and outdoor sections that go past scenes for a story as well as real animals. Then add an Australia land in some of the open space that has a new home for Nemo, Great Barrier Reef aquarium, wallaby walkabout, and more animals along with a couple additional rides.

Epcot: A new Figment/Imagination ride (maybe trackless dark ride that utilizes more of the building space and more modern. Additional rides for the lands that don't currently have one. Think a Mary Poppins dark ride in UK would be great, Aladdin classic style dark ride in Morroco since he has meet and greet there (Flying Carpets ala Peter Pan), My Fuji Coaster for Japan, either a Tangled or non-IP boat ride in Germany, and maybe update Mexico's to a Coco ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter