If you HAD to...

gippaloo

DIS Veteran
Ok, here’s an interesting question for everyone...

I am sure it has been asked here before, but I couldn’t find where it had been asked recently.

If you HAD to ride one ride in Disneyland 100 times in a row, which one would it be and why?

This applies only to Disneyland, not California Adventure.

Personally I would most likely ride Buzz’s Astro Blasters, ONLY because it wouldn’t get too boring for me since I would always try to outdo myself with scoring more points...

What about you guys??

I have NEVER rode on Astro blasers and I plan on hopefully getting to do that when I go in about a week!

but out of the rides I have been on, I would have to say.....
oh gosh. this is hard!
I really like Splash Mountain, I love how relaxing & happy it is and the drops are super fun! But 100 times in a row only on a day of HOT HOT weather! Can you imagine how soaked you'd be?

Haunted Mansion would be fun, there is lots to look at.

Hands down, no questions asked, SPACE MOUNTAIN! It's my favorite ride in DL!!!

HM would be fun. But I'd probably pick something like Peter Pan or Dumbo just because they are short rides and riding something 100 times when the ride is 10-15 min long would get really boring after about the 5th time.

I want to say Space Mountain, but might want to choose something like Pirates that I could sleep on, if 100 times takes too long.

IASM.... hahah j/k. I would pick Splash as long as I didnt have to get get out of the log .... and if it was hot out. Or maybe POTC... tough call!

Toy Story mania I love that ride.

I might pick this too but sinc only for Disneyland I might do buzz, it's dynamic since you can move the ride vehicle and get different views.

But honestly 100 times is a long time. I think the Storybook Canal would be perfect. I would take a nap to the narration by a CM's sweet voice.

That is a good question! I want to say Space Mountain, but I think my body would get tired of getting thrown around, even though it's not bad for a ride or 2. I would maybe say Pirates, but that is awfully long. So I guess I would go with Haunted Mansion - regular version.

IASW, but only if I had some heavy duty earplugs. Otherwise, I would have to be hauled away in a straight jacket afterwards!

Gotta be POTC, I could look at the Captain pirate:100 times in a row..
But, hearing "Who wants the Red Head over and over...:scared1: even Yo Ho, might get tiring..

The Winnie the Pooh ride because it's very soothing! :)

I do love BTMR and could likely go on that 10 times in a row, but not 100.

Ok, call me old....but I could ride the carousel around and around and around forever.

Or...POC, because even tho the theme song might drive me over the edge, there are so many little things that many people don't notice because they're looking at the big picture. And...hey, if I can block out my kids bickering, maybe I could block out the theme song too.

IASW is another with a lot of little details that would be cool to look at over and over....but another that I'd have to be able to block out the song. Just once thru and that song is stuck in my head for days, lol.

Gadget go coaster... only because it is super short....

Rides I would absoutlet never do 100 times:
POTC - 15min x 100 = way too long
IASW - Can you imagine that song 100 times :eek:
Dumbo - Round and round we go... Where the vomit lands nobody knows!
Indiana Jones - Oh my aching back....
Peter Pan - Actually I would do it 100 times only if I didn't have to stand in line 100 times...

Not IASW for sure! My sanity is already in question, and that would surely put me over the edge!
POTC for sure, one of my all time favorites, calm enough to sleep through if needed.

It would have to be either POTC or Peter Pan. Those are my 2 favorites that I must do each time I go to DL:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter