If you only had 3-4 hours in MK, how would you spend your time?

Haunted Mansion & Pirates .....and a walk through the gift shops. If time left I would hop on People Movers and get that one last look at the park. Then slowly make my way to the Castle to look at it one last time..:sad:

:thanks: all.

7DMT FP
Peter Pan FP
BTMMR FP
HM
Pirates
Tiki Birds
- Eat a dole whip
Space Mountain if you can get an extra FP and have time.

Thanks! Do you know if the Tiki Room is the same as the one at Disneyland? Last time we were there it was the Gilbert Godfrey edition. :scared:

Just be really on top of your Fastpass date—30 days before check-in if you’re offsite or 60 days for Disney resorts—to get what you want. 7Dwarves and Peter Pan are the two hardest FPs to get so book them first.

Yes!! Its in 8 days. I will be up at 3:45 am PST sharp! DH too. ;)

With 3 or 4 hours, I'd pick only 3 or 4 key attractions from your Must Do list. Between lines ( even with FPs ), stopping for a snack/bathroom breaks and making your way around the park, it may be difficult to get in much more. For me - I'd have a hard time either not going into the shops on Main Street or limiting my time. For us, it would be Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Splash and TTA.

Thank you. TTA is a must! As I peruse the list so is Country Bears. :blush:

Mermaids, sea witches, flounders, sunken ships, etc.

:teeth:

Seriously, it is the Little Mermaid ride, and never has too much of a wait except on the busiest of days.

Ahhh ok! Thanks!

We were there today and spent just 4 hours at MK.

We got coffee on Main Street, did Buzz, People mover, Hall of Presidents and Thunder Mountain.

Then we ate lunch at The Plaza and left.

That sounds like a great day. Thanks! :)

Haunted Mansion & Pirates .....and a walk through the gift shops. If time left I would hop on People Movers and get that one last look at the park. Then slowly make my way to the Castle to look at it one last time..:sad:

:thanks: Hopefully I won't cry. Maybe we should move our MK time up in our trip just in case.

Go on a ride you have never been on and ride it and enjoy it. Dont rush and try to see the hidden things.
Grab a snack you have never had or a sundae and sit down on or near main street and people watch.
Having four hours means to me a time to relax and enjoy the little things and be thankful for being able to come to disney

I'd probably take a bit and just take in the view of Main St and the castle. I'd FP space mountain, big thunder, and buzz. I'd do small world and people mover casually throughout the day too. I'd spend the rest of my time just walking around, going in the shops, and taking in the atmosphere.

Go on a ride you have never been on and ride it and enjoy it. Dont rush and try to see the hidden things.
Grab a snack you have never had or a sundae and sit down on or near main street and people watch.
Having four hours means to me a time to relax and enjoy the little things and be thankful for being able to come to disney

I like this; all the feedback has been terrific! We have never been on 7DMT. I also would like to do the Peoplemover, CoP, and Country Bears, maybe Philharmagic. We live very close to Disneyland and while I know MK and DL are not the same, there are some similarities with regard to attractions.

I'd probably take a bit and just take in the view of Main St and the castle. I'd FP space mountain, big thunder, and buzz. I'd do small world and people mover casually throughout the day too. I'd spend the rest of my time just walking around, going in the shops, and taking in the atmosphere.

Great ideas! :thanks:

I like this; all the feedback has been terrific! We have never been on 7DMT. I also would like to do the Peoplemover, CoP, and Country Bears, maybe Philharmagic. We live very close to Disneyland and while I know MK and DL are not the same, there are some similarities with regard to attractions.

For attractions which DL doesn't have, you might also want to consider Enchanted Tales with Belle. Even though it is geared towards kids, it has some interesting effects.

Also we enjoy Monsters Inc Laugh Floor and Hall of Presidents.

Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Haunted Mansion :hmghost:
Small World
Dumbo :dumbo:
Space Mountain
Buzz
....and a Casey's Hot Dog! ...and a Mickey Bar! :smickey:
j

Mickey Bars are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing the BIG castle as well.

For attractions which DL doesn't have, you might also want to consider Enchanted Tales with Belle. Even though it is geared towards kids, it has some interesting effects.

Also we enjoy Monsters Inc Laugh Floor and Hall of Presidents.

This is a good idea. We used to enjoy Hall of Presidents. DH told me he’s not interested this year. ;) Monsters Inc has been added, thanks!

3 or 4 hours? I'd ride one of the main street vehicles up to the hub, then ride Pirates, eat a Dole Whip, , sit on the rocking chair over near Country Bears for a little bit, then ride Haunted Mansion. I'd ride Small World, then walk on over to the People mover and ride that. Walk thru Tomorrowland back toward Main Street. I'd sit outside the Plaza for bit, then walk around Main street and the shops on Main Street, ending with watching them make the treats at the confectionary.

Enjoy Main St. and the hub in front of the castle. Have an early lunch at Casey's, sitting outside enjoying the view of the castle, maybe with Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire going on, or Move It, Shake It! (I love this so much for some reason).

For rides, that really depends on one's preferences, but my preferences would be Pirates, Splash, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan, Small World, and People Mover.

And I'd sneak Country Bears in at some point if possible.

A Mickey Premium bar is a must do every day we enter a park! I'd hit the Mountains for sure. Try to FP+ them all.

I will try to FP+anything we can for sure. I haven't used it before and I am a little nervous. :blush:

3 or 4 hours? I'd ride one of the main street vehicles up to the hub, then ride Pirates, eat a Dole Whip, , sit on the rocking chair over near Country Bears for a little bit, then ride Haunted Mansion. I'd ride Small World, then walk on over to the People mover and ride that. Walk thru Tomorrowland back toward Main Street. I'd sit outside the Plaza for bit, then walk around Main street and the shops on Main Street, ending with watching them make the treats at the confectionary.

Thank you! Sounds like a wonderful and relaxing time.

Enjoy Main St. and the hub in front of the castle. Have an early lunch at Casey's, sitting outside enjoying the view of the castle, maybe with Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire going on, or Move It, Shake It! (I love this so much for some reason).

For rides, that really depends on one's preferences, but my preferences would be Pirates, Splash, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan, Small World, and People Mover.

And I'd sneak Country Bears in at some point if possible.

Country Bears is a must! Thank you for the suggestions.

Thanks again to everyone. Funny, my DD and I are heading to Disneyland in about an hour to spend 3-4 hours. I know we are wanting to ride Space and eat at Bengal BBQ (again) and not sure what else. The replies are really making me want to take it all in though.

Thanks! Do you know if the Tiki Room is the same as the one at Disneyland? Last time we were there it was the Gilbert Godfrey edition. :scared:
GG was removed from WDW’s Tiki Room years ago, so its back to normal.

For a DL regular, I’d be looking to do 7DMT and HM on FP+
And also Peoplemover and Carousel of Progress. Country Bears is a great choice.
Personally DW would insist on Small World (But DL has the added characters) and probably teacups.

Last edited:
I will try to FP+anything we can for sure. I haven't used it before and I am a little nervous. :blush:

Thank you! Sounds like a wonderful and relaxing time.

Country Bears is a must! Thank you for the suggestions.

Thanks again to everyone. Funny, my DD and I are heading to Disneyland in about an hour to spend 3-4 hours. I know we are wanting to ride Space and eat at Bengal BBQ (again) and not sure what else. The replies are really making me want to take it all in though.
Unfortunately you cant get a FP for any Premium Mickey Bar stands! :rotfl2:

Line up your 3 FastPasses. Depending on timing, you can easily knock these out in 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours. In between FastPass times, you can do stuff like Carousel of Progress, PeopleMover, Philharmagic, Regal Carousel, or something else with a nominal standby wait time. Once you are done with your first 3 FastPasses, you can make more 1 at a time. I was able to make multiple 4th+ FPs for Buzz Lightyear back in February over the course of an hour or 2. It just depends on how crowded the park is that day.

I do 3-4 hour visits often. I do maybe 4 or 5 attractions (using FastPass), eat a meal, and maybe get some PhotoPass shots.

Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Tiki Rooms.. dole whip and then I would attempt Small World or one more thing on the way out.

If you have fastpasses,
Seven Dwarves FP
Haunted Mansion
Splash Mountain FP
Pirates
Tiki Rooms
Peter Pan’s Flight FP
Small World and id be done!!

GG was removed from WDW’s Tiki Room years ago, so its back to normal.

For a DL regular, I’d be looking to do 7DMT and HM on FP+
And also Peoplemover and Carousel of Progress. Country Bears is a great choice.
Personally DW would insist on Small World (But DL has the added characters) and probably teacups.

Good news. The GG version was horrible. :scared:

Your choices are similar to what I am thinking...maybe not HM though and instead Splash.

Unfortunately you cant get a FP for any Premium Mickey Bar stands! :rotfl2:

:lmao: I had a couple bites of one last night. :mickeybar

Line up your 3 FastPasses. Depending on timing, you can easily knock these out in 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours. In between FastPass times, you can do stuff like Carousel of Progress, PeopleMover, Philharmagic, Regal Carousel, or something else with a nominal standby wait time. Once you are done with your first 3 FastPasses, you can make more 1 at a time. I was able to make multiple 4th+ FPs for Buzz Lightyear back in February over the course of an hour or 2. It just depends on how crowded the park is that day.

I do 3-4 hour visits often. I do maybe 4 or 5 attractions (using FastPass), eat a meal, and maybe get some PhotoPass shots.

Love the Photopass idea. hadn't thought about that. :thanks: Also thank you for the FP tips.

Main Street Trolley Show
Haunted Mansion
Country Bears
Peoplemover

Thanks!

Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Tiki Rooms.. dole whip and then I would attempt Small World or one more thing on the way out.

If you have fastpasses,
Seven Dwarves FP
Haunted Mansion
Splash Mountain FP
Pirates
Tiki Rooms
Peter Pan’s Flight FP
Small World and id be done!!

I think I am going to try and obtain Fps for 7DMT, Splash, and either Peter Pan or Phillharmagic. Thank you!

Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Peoplemover and a snack.

Peoplemover is a MUST!

Good news. The GG version was horrible. :scared:

Your choices are similar to what I am thinking...maybe not HM though and instead Splash.

:lmao: I had a couple bites of one last night. :mickeybar

I am extremely jealous!!!

Love the Photopass idea. hadn't thought about that. :thanks: Also thank you for the FP tips.

Thanks!

I think I am going to try and obtain Fps for 7DMT, Splash, and either Peter Pan or Phillharmagic. Thank you!

Peoplemover is a MUST!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter