ILL Rise Availability for Non-Resort Guests?

Cotta

Mouseketeer
I assume Rise has been selling out before park opening during the holiday period, but what are my chances of scoring a ILL in January? Also curious what line times for VQ GoG have been lately? TIA!

It's always worth checking for the Rise ILL. When we were there one day in late October, I don't know what happened, but Rise was closed for early entry (based on the app - we were staying offsite), and the ILLs only came up for sale around 9:00am or something. I randomly checked the app and found it. I checked thrill data later and it did show that the ILLs were released late on that day only.

Rise was sold-out at 7:03am yesterday and standby was over 300 min most of the day (it was unavailable at early entry.

We got a VQ on 1/1 by clicking when clock on time.gov was 6:59:59am. We got boarding group #51 and were called at 10:30am.

Rise was sold-out at 7:03am yesterday and standby was over 300 min most of the day (it was unavailable at early entry.

We got a VQ on 1/1 by clicking when clock on time.gov was 6:59:59am. We got boarding group #51 and were called at 10:30am.
Thank you! Do you know how long you waited in line once you got to the ride? Trying to decide if I want to purchase ILL for GoG. I have a very impatient 5 year old...

Thank you! Do you know how long you waited in line once you got to the ride? Trying to decide if I want to purchase ILL for GoG. I have a very impatient 5 year old...
First time we rode it VQ was 40 min at 11am and we skipped many roped areas. Second time, we used the ILL$ lane and the empty roped areas looked filled with people waiting so it was probably closer to 60 min.

We were 3/3 on VQs during our 12/27-1/2 trip with BG 79, 47, and 33. our waits were 35-45 minutes. The first day we got our VQ while driving down and tapped in about 4 hours after our group was called with no issues

We were there in October and rode it 4 different times. 3 were VQ, 1 was ILL$.
Our wait times in the VQ ranged from 15 to 60 minutes to the 1st pre-show.. ILL$ was about 30 until we got into the first pre-show room.

I rode it twice last week - one virtual queue and one Lightning Lane. With Lightning Lane, I walked right into the preshow. With virtual queue, I timed it and was in the preshow room in 31 minutes. I also did the AP preview in May and waited 50 minutes so the virtual queue is an improvement for sure.

I rode it twice last week - one virtual queue and one Lightning Lane. With Lightning Lane, I walked right into the preshow. With virtual queue, I timed it and was in the preshow room in 31 minutes. I also did the AP preview in May and waited 50 minutes so the virtual queue is an improvement for sure.
Great info! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter