ILUVDXL Boston DIS meet June 25th *Update 6/6* Trying to get a good headcount for RFC

Maggiano's and Fire & Ice are about two blocks apart, so they are equally as easy to get to by train. Both are about two blocks from the Arlington Green Line Station. Fire and Ice is about a five minute walk from the Back Bay Orange Line Station, and Maggiano's is maybe a seven or eight minute walk from the New England Medical Center stop on the Orange Line.

Karen

both my sis and bil lives in town so I'll have them right down step by step directions, yes I need them. I couldn't find my way out of a paper bag!

I think Fire & Ice sounds like fun and this way, we know how much it's going to cost. I'm in either way.

well its to tough for me to go into Boston right now with parking and all that as I dont live near the T
the last thread we were all talking about Saugus route 1 area so people didnt have to go into town or park

so..im out
have a great time everyone and HAVE FUN AND a BANANA :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

we probably shoudl have linked the 2 seperate meet threads togethe since they have completly diff ideas

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=820115&page=1&pp=15

here you go !! Have fun

Keep me up to date....................I may be able to make it for a while.

DD is graduating middle school the day before and we planned to take her to a nice dinner with the family on the 25th!!

Alicnwondrln said:
well its to tough for me to go into Boston right now with parking and all that as I dont live near the T
the last thread we were all talking about Saugus route 1 area so people didnt have to go into town or park

so..im out
have a great time everyone and HAVE FUN AND a BANANA :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

we probably shoudl have linked the 2 seperate meet threads togethe since they have completly diff ideas

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=820115&page=1&pp=15

here you go !! Have fun

Oh Kelly, don't say you won't go.....I didn't know about the new thread on the CB board, I thought this was the only one going. I was just giving some suggestions..sorry. :guilty: )
I'll go anywhere...I'm driving up from the Cape and can go around or through the city...doesn't matter to me. Just let me know.

oh no poohs pal :cool1: no worries here
i live in burlington and goinginto town for me is such a pain i have to drive to a t place pay to park or drive into town and id otn mind doing that but i have alot going on thats all
i have a party like everyweekend for graduations and stuff like that and my Dh will have teh boys alot so it was just easier for me..
it should be agroup decision and if everyone wants to go into town then ROCK on
woo hooo
have fun dont worry be happy !!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'll be driving down from Methuen, parking the Doom Buggy at Wellington Station and hopping on the orange line from there. There is no way I'm driving into Boston on a weekend. Nooooo way.

my dad lives near wellington thats where i would have to go to
ahahhahaa
love your new pic sherry
read your trip reports so far they are great

Alicnwondrln said:
my dad lives near wellington thats where i would have to go to
ahahhahaa
love your new pic sherry
read your trip reports so far they are great

Thanks. :) I wish I had a Segway here! Then I could just Segway it into Boston. It might take me 1/2 a day or so on the 5mph setting but it would sure be fun. :)

a maybe here....I will need to go into
boston with someon thou...Tee...are you out there?? are you planning on going???

disneyworld! said:
a maybe here....I will need to go into
boston with someon thou...Tee...are you out there?? are you planning on going???

Hi Janet,
I'm in Malden and drive in to the city every day, so I'm comfortable with it. If you want to go with me, send me a pm.
Patti

Anyone from the Bridgewater area going in? I have a minivan, but don't know my way around Boston!

SeaSpray said:
Anyone from the Bridgewater area going in? I have a minivan, but don't know my way around Boston!

Bridgewater is too far away from me, unfortunately, to pick you up, but I went to school there and might I suggest the commuter rail?

I think there is a station right in the parking lot area of the college that takes you to South Station. From SS you can get on the subway and to where we'll be without having to drive in Boston at all. :flower:

(I've lived in MA my whole life and driving in Boston still scares me!)

I'm here <waves> if I did this I wouldn't drive in, would take the T from Swampscott into NS instead, probably wouldn't bring the kids, it would be my day out...I'd allow for some kind of wait for Fire&Ice...but I'll also be in the middle of moving then and I have no business making plans like that. :( Certain things I could commit to, others I'll have to wait and see - I don't want to be a planner.

Still trying to arrange my schedule :moped:

Most likely Alewife station

I'll be taking the train from Beverly, anyone want to go into together?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter